1 player?

bweez

Yep, the game is only 1 player, that means no splitscreen i guess.

Although it has Multiplayer capabilities, should say on it "Supports upto 16 other players online" or something along them lines.

That link tells me nothing, its a one player game though.

idk but i read in a artical that the multi player was going to be like sa but better

i was looking at their other games (the were mostley multiplayer ) and they said thatthey were 1.

idk but i read in a artical that the multi player was going to be like sa but better

i was looking at their other games (the were mostley multiplayer ) and they said thatthey were 1.

Cause they are initially One player games, maybe they scrapped the awful 2 player single screen mode, cause well.. it wasn't very good.

The multiplayer is most likley over Network.

FiendishDog

I'm confused. They already announced multiplayer for up to 16 people via xbl and psn. They have even announced 15 game types and have screenshots.Unless your talking about no split screen...

Theres 4 player co-op icon14.gif

This is probably getting old/annoying but, could you provide a source to your statement? blush.gif

i wont be missing split screen. i never used it in san andres

Wasn't much of splitscreen per say, heh. Single screen, and you had to stay within a certain perimeter of each other.

This is probably getting old/annoying but, could you provide a source to your statement? blush.gif

Every multi player preview and the official GTA IV site talk about the online 4-player co-op modes.

bvproductions

Sigh.

There's NO split-screen.

And the co-op modes aren't co-op modes for the actual campaign.

It's just a mini-mission type of thing.

Every multi player preview and the official GTA IV site talk about the online 4-player co-op modes.

Ooooh, you mean them Missions.

Thought you mean Splitscreen kinda thing.

If it is multiplayer only via Xbox Live, that's a big disappointment for me dontgetit.gif

exactly my point

if you look on the back of the gran turismo 5 prologue box.. it states 1 player.. even though there is 2 player + online.