Help with Social Club

ComradRamshackle

ComradRamshackle

So I signed up for Social Club (#10575) but I'm not sure how to do stuff. Can I link my xbox gamercard or do I need to wait for the site to be updated? Also I used a different email then my xbox live name. Does that mean I wont be able to link my gamer card?

Sorry if these are dumb questions.

So I signed up for Social Club (#10575) but I'm not sure how to do stuff. Can I link my xbox gamercard or do I need to wait for the site to be updated? Also I used a different email then my xbox live name. Does that mean I wont be able to link my gamer card?

Dont' worry ureself, I was thinking the exact same thing

ComradRamshackle

Ah Yea I'm a little worried about it. I guess if I'm not alone then it should be ok.

Read the fine print under

VVVV

29th. sarcasm.gif

Also, I'm sure the e-mail is merely for log in. After all, do you require an e-mail address for a PSN?

Also also, it would likely have stated this. Explicitly. In-your-face style.

Wonder when/where we do that, otherwise the blinkin site wont be able to do its magic!

ALSO:

It says on site that the ZIT music service is only available to US residents to BEGIN with.

That sucks... cry.gif

How will my gameplay statistics be downloaded to the Rockstar Games Social Club?

When the Rockstar Games Social Club officially opens on April 29th with the release of Grand Theft Auto IV, you will be able to link your Xbox Live Gamertag or your PLAYSTATION®Network Sign-In ID.

Raindancer_5.gif