To Australians who havent preordered GTA4

danepporambo

danepporambo

GTA4 (xbox and ps3) for $89.95 Preorder Price. The cheapest I’ve ever seen and its a legit copy. They will post it the day before its originally released (29th April), meaning you will get it on release day on the comfort of your own home without having to wait in-line at stores ($7 for express post). Meaning you pay $97 all up, and Original RRP is actually $120!! Not only that but if you preorder, you get a code that gives you 4 exclusive gamer pics and 500 free microsoft points. How amazing is that. You can also talk to the company on MSN about it if you wish. The MSN Messenger addy: [email protected]

http://www.cheapgames.com.au/grand-theft-a...box-p-1667.html

^ yes i know, i sound like one of those infomercials.

danepporambo

oh yeah, just letting you know, cheapgames will send the game on friday the 25th meaning whoever does express shipping will get it on monday the 28th. earlier than anywhere else in australia. even australians who are going to get it on the night of the 28th. just letting you know...

hmm i havent pre ordered yet, i dunno what to do.

i thought there would be an announcement on the censorship stuff but doesn't seem like they are gonna say anything until after the release

danepporambo

i thought there would be an announcement on the censorship stuff but doesn't seem like they are gonna say anything until after the release

mate just order it coz the only thing cut is about 20 secs of ingame footage which u can view off youtube later.

mate just order it coz the only thing cut is about 20 secs of ingame footage which u can view off youtube later.

yeah if that is completely true. i hope it is, because yeah that doesn't bother me at all.

from a store i can get it from big w for 95 bucks with 5% discount from my woolies card

but what you posted is tempting, i just don't normally buy much online heh

that aint confirmed

noone knows wat is cut untill rockstar PS or MS say wats been cut in the Aus version

unless u got a web page from rockstar confirming thats wats edited i would like to see it

(if its the one with the guy that rang up and asked rockstars said its not true)

pre-order at BIG W costs $98, they havn't advertised this price yet but my friend asked the manager

Just preorder from EB games.

I know you my even get it like 2 -3 days earlier if you preorder it from their. because my SvR08 came 3 days early tounge.gif

I havent pre-ordered either. I was planning on waiting a week or so then purchasing it but I think i might just swap two of my brothers 360 games tounge.gif

Play Asia will ship the uncut version for around 80 bucks us, potentially less, I'm going to be getting it from there, may take a few days longer however.

Play Asia will ship the uncut version for around 80 bucks us, potentially less, I'm going to be getting it from there, may take a few days longer however.

yeh depends who ya go with for posage, its 80-100

$80 is about 1-10 days postage

$100 is 1-4 days postage

yea but 360 owners cant get it from there cause of the region lock.... i just ordered mine from CheapGames....

i wanted to get the uncut version from UK or whatever but i coulnt find any good places...... plus i really dont want to wait....

Thats not confirmed dude.

To get some idea, you can try and compare what the boards rated it in NZ and what was rate in US.

US = Blood, Intense Violence, Partial nudity, Strong sexual content, strong language, Use of drugs and alcohol.

NZ= Contains Violence and Offensive language

So yeah.. think about it. No drink driving would suck big time!

Oh and in Saints Row you could drink.

Heres what the NZ board gave that game.

Contains Violence, offensive language and drug use(NZ considers Alcohol n drugs almost the same)

Edited by Raynos

yea but 360 owners cant get it from there cause of the region lock.... i just ordered mine from CheapGames....

i wanted to get the uncut version from UK or whatever but i coulnt find any good places...... plus i really dont want to wait....

http://www.game.co.uk/ lolz

glad somone else knows that the so called CUT SCENE is a crock of sh*t

Edited by Warnut