What are YOU most excited about?

shady555

To be honest, I'm really excited that it's in "new york". I absolutely love NYC and go there every year, and to be able to play my favorite game set in that very city is sweet.

Now I'm looking forward to EVERYTHING about the game, but the city and the next-gen elements are what stand out to me.

Driving the cars mainly (hopefully they handle and feel nice to drive vrrooommmm)

but mainly im looking forward to the game as a whole.

i totally forgot about euphoria. lol . but yeah, some recent preview said their funnest thing to do was push pedestrians down long sets of stairs and watching the euphoria engine go to work. haha thas sweet biggrin.gif

Lump_The_XXII

euphoria? Sorry if im a n00b to this, but u mean euphoria as in feeling of the game or is it something within the game named euphoria?

and Im excited bout the whole thing, it's a new GTA, new graphics, new characters. but if I had to choose, I would say the game physics, I always like seeing how developers try and incorporate real world physics into a digital medium.

user posted image

"Pix or it didnt happen!" MOVEMENT! Add this 2 ur sig banner to join

euphoria? Sorry if im a n00b to this, but u mean euphoria as in feeling of the game or is it something within the game named euphoria?

and Im excited bout the whole thing, it's a new GTA, new graphics, new characters. but if I had to choose, I would say the game physics, I always like seeing how developers try and incorporate real world physics into a digital medium.

It's a physics engine that simulates real life humans, to keep it simple.

I'm excited about the euphoria engine I'm a physics junkie so I cannot wait to see what it can actually do.

euphoria is program that thegame is using, where all characters react as if they would in real life. so if you fall down stairs, it would look how it would in real life. so yea its sweet

Totally thought you said it "stimulates real life humans".

Euphoria is the physics engine for GTA IV.

Lump_The_XXII

WOW seriously?

Any information on this, I mean like straight solid info on who created it, where it's been used, and how it acts?

Thats kool as hell!

user posted image

Euphoria is the name of the Don Pigeon

Hmmm

Not really its the cool ragdoll(ish) style physics peopley thing.

WOW seriously?

Any information on this, I mean like straight solid info on who created it, where it's been used, and how it acts?

Thats kool as hell!

Like in football games, tackling wouldn't trigger an animation, it calculates power, angle, environment, and more to judge how it would go.

Lump_The_XXII

Euphoria is the name of the Don Pigeon

Hmmm

Not really its the cool ragdoll(ish) style physics peopley thing.

lol, It's hard to be a mob boss and demand respect with a name like "Euphoria"

lmao, people u bout to have killed would always make 1 last smart ass remark bout ur name before they sleep wit the goldfish

user posted image

WOW seriously?

Thats kool as hell!

http://youtube.com/results?search_query=eu...on&search_type=http://youtube.com/results?search_query=euphoria+natural+motion&search_type=

Euphoria is the animation engine if you want to get picky. It works parallel with a separate physics engine. Doesnt control the way a trash can rolls around for example. Strictly people.

so they actually made real humans fall down a flight of stairs? to get it life like!?

so they actually made real humans fall down a flight of stairs? to get it life like!?

probably. stunt people will do that stuff

No, this isn't motion capture. it's an engine which generates real time animations on the fly.

Lump_The_XXII

WOW seriously?

Thats kool as hell!

Like in football games, tackling wouldn't trigger an animation, it calculates power, angle, environment, and more to judge how it would go.

good looking out, thanks man. i nva heard of this till now

user posted image

Euphoria, LIberty City, MP, History, Gameplay, Ped Kill, And of course...

Cars...

NintendoFanboy

I'm looking forward to the entire game, but I really cannot wait to explore Liberty City. Since R* modeled it closely after NYC it's going to be so much fun exploring it.

Vanilla Shake

Probably the fact that it's set in New York and actually looks and feels like it at the same time. No other video game has been able to fully capture the New York vibe, yet just by looking at the earliest screenshots I can tell that Rockstar have finally accomplished that goal. There's no other city like New York, and I feel that it's the perfect location for a GTA game.

TC718 / <629 / CF5

NGEh8XV.png

I think a better question is if thier's anythig in the game that we're not looking foward to.