ROCKSTAR SOCIAL CLUB OPEN!

gta superstar

gta superstar

i was first 1 to sign up...as it sed on the site after i had signed up...then it sed i get $1000 in real cash as i was first to sign up....so fkn happy ryt now biggrin.gif...its so cool as well so many stats and sh*t to look at when were all playing in the wonderful world of liberty city

*Checks Clock*

Nope, not quite the time Rockstar updates their site even if it is April 17th somewhere in the world.

i was first 1 to sign up...as it sed on the site after i had signed up...then it sed i get $1000 in real cash as i was first to sign up....so fkn happy ryt now biggrin.gif...its so cool as well so many stats and sh*t to look at when were all playing in the wonderful world of liberty city

Grow up, You will never gain maturity. It seems you mind has given up tryng, Stupid Boy!

S1L3NT SH0T 419

Leave us all alone. It's not like you can't get some attention somewhere else.

Lump_The_XXII

I swear, it's another message forum on the net which begins in G and ends is S and it is full of these types of trolls,

I thought this 1 was troll free but now I see, lol SMH @ lil kids being let on the net unsupervised

user posted image

"Pix or it didnt happen!" MOVEMENT! Add this 2 ur sig banner to join

Lump_The_XXII

Real classy. It's a new form of the "I got GTA IV a week ago".

JOG ON!

why do these wack ass lil kids think it's kool or even believable that they have gotten gta 4 already?

if a kid would run up to me saying that it's 1 of 2 things I would say

1) Kool lil kid, now run along

2) *kick him in his nutz*

Yea, im hate filled like that sometimes

Edited by Lump_The_XXII

user posted image

MaxPowers87

Actually Rockstar just released a statement:

"Because of a douchenut named "gta superstar," we will not allow anyone to sign up for Social Club tomorrow. In fact, we are so disgusted with "gta superstar" that we've decided not to release GTA IV and will shelve it indefinitely. "gta superstar" has also convinced us to pull out of the gaming business entirely. We hate "gta superstar" and anyone who has any complaints should message "gta superstar" immediately."

Lump_The_XXII
lol wow

lol what ?!?!!? was that wrong to type?

user posted image