Full Version of MS ad on xbox.com

bezarloss

I cant wait to go on bowling, ive been wanting that since vice city cool.gif I hope you can play golf and basketball too

NoSkillz187

That was the best vid ever! The peds all look so much more lifelike and interactive, now. I might just walk around for the first hour when i get this game.

ishouldntbehere

The video can be downloaded from here: http://wm.microsoft.com/ms/xbox/video/emea...-tvcm-uk-hi.wmv

(Right Click -> Save Target As...)

Then you can record it with a program, and upload to Youtube or else.

That link worked. thank you! smile.gif

EDIT: Anyone else see it as a slight homage to Saturday Night Fever?

EDIT EDIT: Saturday Night Fever intro (Italian version)

Edited by ishouldntbehere

icecreamtruck_driver

Check out the video at 31 seconds; it appears you can enter a hospital.

Sliding glass doors, ambulance and nurse in background.....interesting.

PHUKKIN LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

uploading it to Youtube right now! icon14.gif

Edited by visionist

can anyone figure out what the car is that niko steals at the end, looks like maybe a ferrari rip off f430?

if so...new favorite car

This game is starting to look like what Shenmue was promised to be before release. The most realistic game world ever created, and my most anticipated game of all-time. Did you guys notice the one firefighter stretching his arms like he was tired, the peds are just going to be insane

THIS TRAILER IS FUKIN BEAUTIFUL

im sry mates, I had to vent a lil bit.

smile.gif

That was just insane, i mean R* has pulled out all the stops i now know why in some articles i read that they dont even know how to explain the game, after watching that are you guys left with the impression that u could write 100 pages on all the sh*t that is going on in the city, the graphics, the peds, bowling, prison yard that was crazy so theres a prison and we probably can into it lol, thats going to be awesome, i am soooo pumped writing this i cant even control myself, GTa is the only game that can do that too you. That was the best video footage i have seen by far, the cop had a guy held up at gun point finally other people are going to get in trouble besides main character, sh*t we are almost there guys/girls.

IceCreamMan

I think this is brilliant! I really love how they showed him hot wiring a car.

Me too man, that trailer is awsome. I loved it's style and the music is insane - it fits perfectly well with it. Despite it being very short, I honestly have to say I liked that trailer the most. Thanks very much for posting man, Cookies for you.

cookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gifcookie.gif

Eat up now my darling. colgate.gif

PKU sufferers - contains Phenyalanine. Nut allergy sufferers - contains nuts. Vegetarians - contains meat. Muslims & Jews - contains Pork. Non-Canibals - contains human meat (Minimum graded Class B Quality, of humans under the age of 36 monthes)

Edited by D- Ice

6g8AhC3.jpg

Those two prisoners in the back there look they have a problem with Niko passing through. You can hear them shouting something, and looks like they're about to start.

I can't view the video devil.gif

This is the video. wink.gif

I think it's the shot where the fireman is stretching his arms in the background, which makes me think this is going to be the most detailed amazing game ever!