Full Version of MS ad on xbox.com

bezarloss

Deuce Deuce
After it takes 2 minutes to buffer, I get the audio but the visual just lags like crazy. Looks more like a slideshow than a video.

Yeah, same with me.

Is there an actual download for it?

Well looks like the british version, as had irish guy in background at the end of the ireland one.

And that one had euros instead of pounds...

And no,its not the irish one from yesterday.It has more scenes in this one.

Is this just the Irish trailer from yesterday

Its the UK version, its a little big longer.

My media player has lines through it and is black and white. I can see the video, but quality for me is bad.

Now if anyone would be kind enough to post it on youtube I would be very thankful...

I'm uploading to GameTrailers as I type.

Media player wont allow the vid for me, anyone got any other sources yet?

try going through this way round

Media player wont allow the vid for me, anyone got any other sources yet?

try going through this way round

Dont work! cry.gif

Really awesome.

I mean every trailer was great, but this short vid, just with niko walking through sceneries... stunning.

Don Garcia aka NjNakedSnake

!

Holy Hell where do you guys stumble upon these videos? XBOX.com? I'm glad GTAForums has so many members because that's so many eyes to scourge the internet for videos just like this. That was all gameplay, and those graphics were just tremendous. And as I read in OXM, Niko has one cool ass walk, lots of swagger. The church, bowling, and apartment hallway scenes wowed me.....Along with the clothing store shot and the one with all the fireman that shows Niko actually look back.

What's funny is going to be playing the game and not seeing Niko's front. I'm about to re-watch this video about a dozen times. And the music was good, anyone know the song?

I think the server is down tounge2.gif

Haven't seen it yet! sad.gif

EDIT: Just saw it on the download link, sweet!

Edited by engjac

!

Holy Hell where do you guys stumble upon these videos? XBOX.com? I'm glad GTAForums has so many members because that's so many eyes to scourge the internet for videos just like this. That was all gameplay, and those graphics were just tremendous. And as I read in OXM, Niko has one cool ass walk, lots of swagger. The church, bowling, and apartment hallway scenes wowed me.....Along with the clothing store shot and the one with all the fireman that shows Niko actually look back.

What's funny is going to be playing the game and not seeing Niko's front. I'm about to re-watch this video about a dozen times. And the music was good, anyone know the song?

get innoucous (spelling?) by LCD soundsystem

Holy Hell where do you guys stumble upon these videos?

The original (shorter) version of this first started showing on Irish TV. Now we have this newer, longer version. I'm guessing this one will be released for UK TV