Im extremely Unlucky

jaboyle

Well, about 5-6 days after GTA IV's release, my GCSE'S begin and last for a month ! Me and my mates are completely gutted and are going to have to get it after the exams ! Anyone else in my position ?

Oh and i know il get guys saying fuk gcse's gta is awesome in which i couldnt agree more but still i need 2 do good in these exams !

Anyone else in the same situation as me ?

Nope i did mine last year thank god, They were overhyped tbh i never revised once and got 1 A and the rest B's so play GTA! and youll do just fine.

Nope i did mine last year thank god, They were overhyped tbh i never revised once and got 1 A and the rest B's so play GTA! and youll do just fine.

lol, U lucky guy ! grrr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

doa kappatango

R* released now on purpose, to piss off all the under-age kids who want to play it but have exams....

If you were the right age, it wouldn't matter, so don't cry about it.

Good idea leaving it till after your GCSE's, just think of it as motivation to do well in your exams. I remember the last exam we took when I was at school, everyone went down to the local river for a party and quite a few of us ended up swimming in our uniforms.

Crab Tactics
Well, about 5-6 days after GTA IV's release, my GCSE'S begin and last for a month ! Me and my mates are completely gutted and are going to have to get it after the exams ! Anyone else in my position ?

Oh and i know il get guys saying fuk gcse's gta is awesome in which i couldnt agree more but still i need 2 do good in these exams !

Anyone else in the same situation as me ?

My third year exams at University happen on the day it comes out, so count yourself VERY lucky.

The Unvirginiser

You can still enjoy GTA4 and revise

I have my A levels on the 12th and 13th of May

I have no idea what you're on about? Exams? no. I graduated in 1986, I am a Mature game player tounge2.gif

The Unvirginiser
I have no idea what you're on about? Exams? no. I graduated in 1986, I am a Mature game player tounge2.gif

Do you have a job slam-man? Because you seem to spend an average forty hour a week life in the IV forums

my exams start on may 16th so i have a little bit of time to play gta iv

user posted image

PSN: joe_bevis

どぞよりしく

Do you have a job slam-man? Because you seem to spend an average forty hour a week life in the IV forums

I did, if you caught my earlier posts. I am waiting between jobs to finish GTA4, at least give it a go! biggrin.gif

i got gcses this year

gta over gcses

i would'nt do that why f*ck up your gcse's just for a game

user posted image

PSN: joe_bevis

どぞよりしく

THANK YOU!

Seriously, these schools make GCSEs seem way more important than they really are. It's not hard at all to leave school, do a course which is actually suited to the job you want, and then get qualifications that actually mean something.

Not to mention that I skipped most of my last year in school and still passed every single exam with flying colours... I'm not saying I'm clever, they're just stupidly easy.

you shouldn't be playing gta anyway

YOUR UNDERAGE

haha just kidding im in the same situation

my first GCSE exam starts on the 14th may so im not that bad

Your not exactly "extremely" unlucky because there are probably another half a million people in your position

I do my GCSE's next year, so I'm lucky.

I won't have it anyway as I will have to wait for a PC version to come out.

Last year when we had exams I managed to complete GTA SA in between revising and still got around 70% - 80% in my exams tounge.gif

Lucky you! Most of us are either doing our University exams or AS/A2 exams! They are far, far more important and a hell of a lot harder, consider yourself very lucky my friend!

I'm joining the Navy, 22nd June...

Less than two months playing time. Then 9 weeks. Then lots more.

Life is sweet when you're an adult!

Niko Bellend

Got my first on the 12th. Im just gonna revise for a couple of hours, then play GTA for a couple, its not like your gonna be revising every hour of every day is it.

DO not FAIL i failed and got e e e d e ff i did so bad and it ruind my life

and destroyed my social life angry.gif

Yeah, i did the same, didn't revise AT ALL and came out with mostly B's and C's. Good enough for me. ^_^

fitbikesbmx

I got a big ass project I have to get done by June 1st, and I am going to have to work on it pretty much every day until then, so that is wonderful for me. I don't really care though, because I have been waiting for this game way too long, and it was supposed to be out months ago, but unfortunatly things weren't going as planned so they had to push it back a bit to get everything finished up. No big deal though, at least the game will be there for you when you are done, and at least it isn't going to be released THIS October... That would suck.

scotland4life

well ive got my Higher exams starting on monday and they'll be done by next tuesday ill have plenty of time to play biggrin.gif