Whos saying goodbye to the outside world ..

mkdons22

Seriously gonna be playing on it everyday for around 5-10 hours for a long time. i wont bother leaving the house will just play on GTA IV all day cant wait for it

what about you guys ?

oh and btw hi been lurking this forum for months reading everything i can on GTA thought i might as well join. Been playing GTA ever since the first version on PS1 biggrin.gif

Edited by mkdons22

Alex J. Ruffolo

me two if i get my xbox back in time cryani.gif or i`ll just baro my friends lol.gif

MysteryGamer

It won't be any different for me anyway as I don't socialize much. I think I will be starting a work placement at the end of April but in the evening I will probably be glued to my TV playing Grand Theft Auto IV occasionally taking a break. I can't wait there isn't that long left now until the release. smile.gif

Capricornus

Nah, me getting GTA IV will not affect my social life at all. When the wheather is great, you know, nice and sunny, I am aways outside. Not to mention that I am an outgoing person. I play my video games like anyone else, but I am sure, even with GTA IV, I will find myself outside the house for several hours.

It's also too many girls around for me to stay in the house. Not to mention I also have college and work.

Edited by Capricornus

caprisig.jpg

BalekFekete

Well, I took off from work from the Friday before release through the Thursday afterwards. Friday and Monday I will be dedicating heart, soul, and mind to my wife. However, I told her flat out that she will NOT have a husband on Tuesday or Wednesday. rolleyes.gif

yes, I think this game might be TOO adictive biggrin.gif sh*t, I don't mind, I'll play it until my hands are bleeding

Hell, I wish I could just stay home and play it all day. But I can't pay my bills that way.

Which sucks, cause that'd be awesome to get payed to play GTA IV, damn testers, I envy you.

Although they probably envy us that we get to play the game without testing it instead enjoying it.

Thatd get crazy for me.

Bohan Souljah

You're just going to attract people who are going to explain how great their life is and how GTA won't affect their so sociable lives. dozingoff.gif

user posted image

Lock the doors, unplug the phone,close the curtains, turn off the light, Play biggrin.gif

Seriously gonna be playing on it everyday for around 5-10 hours for a long time. i wont bother leaving the house will just play on GTA IV all day cant wait for it

what about you guys ?

oh and btw hi been lurking this forum for months reading everything i can on GTA thought i might as well join. Been playing GTA ever since the first version on PS1 biggrin.gif

Some of us have jobs and families to support--so play time is extremely limited. However, I have already told my wife that I'll be working Monday and taking off Tuesday so that I can spend Tuesday playing the game--and I plan to play all day (unless it sucks).

Capricornus
You're just going to attract people who are going to explain how great their life is and how GTA won't affect their so sociable lives. dozingoff.gif

Ah well. Deal with it. Not everyone on these forums are the same.

caprisig.jpg

I'll try not to.......... TRY

The ultimate newb excuse for newbs who dont want to be called newbs

"I've been browsing the forums for a while but didnt join untill now"

FUKIN NEWBS lol

user posted image

The outside world can f*ck off as far as I'm concerned.

When I get this game its gonna be me, my xbox, my controller, my duvet, my chair and oxygen.

Everything else can swivel! biggrin.gif

My regular life goes on sad.gif I have school and stuff so I will only get to play it like 3-4 hours a day cryani.gif

Nah got school and exams. After my exams i will play all day and go out with friends if something is happening.

Bohan Souljah

Ah well. Deal with it. Not everyone on these forums are the same.

Guilty conscience?Nobody wants to read about your life.

user posted image

Niko-Claude Vercetti

well I lead a pretty active life, Im very rarely spending hours on my console BUT this is different lol.

I have informed my girl, friends, family and work not to bother contacting me untill thursday lol

me two if i get my xbox back in time cryani.gif or i`ll just baro my friends lol.gif

same here ! its been taken of me for ym gcse's so il play it at ma mates until i get it back !

Nah got school and exams. After my exams i will play all day and go out with friends if something is happening.

exact same here m8 ! i got GCSE'S

what about you guys ?

I have 2 jobs

I work night shift at Blockbuster, Morning Shifts at Gamestop

Im scared that im gonna have to work BOTH jobs on the 29th AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

what about you guys ?

Sameseys

ill be in my Bedroom(basement) playing GTA IV nonstop!!!!!

ill be "sick for a long time"

hehe

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

GTARULES!!!

im having from tuesday to friday off school and i didnt know there was an outside world

Noobshanka Mike

Going to the midnight launch. Got Tuesday off of work. Would have Wednesday off but someone else needed that day off. Something about real life. I dunno, I was too busy thinking about GTA4.

GTA IV > My Social life

user posted image

Click here to join The Dinghers!

Put this in your signature if you think Looper55 sucks. lol

SLAMMAN-FOR-MOD

Nah, me getting GTA IV will not affect my social life at all. When the wheather is great, you know, nice and sunny, I am aways outside. Not to mention that I am an outgoing person. I play my video games like anyone else, but I am sure, even with GTA IV, I will find myself outside the house for several hours.

It's also too many girls around for me to stay in the house. Not to mention I also have college and work.

You have the best little gif in that there corner that i ever did see.

Thankyou so very much. I shall force my girlfriend to laugh at it while i take comfort in the fact that she laughs only to humour me. She'll think it's cute and want to blow me.

Awesome.

cookie.gif