Exploading Head anyone?

Crimson1954

Crimson1954

Anyone know if exploading heads will creep thier way into gta 4? You know, plug a skull with a shotgun shell and your left with a headless corpse.. Somehow I think the realism of this new game may keep it out but I'd love, at the same time, to see it return. Its hilarious. Ex: Blast a chasing cops head clear off and watch as his headless body steers into a lightpost just to get a moltov finsher..

Edited by Crimson1954

Anyone know if exploading heads will creep thier way into gta 4? You know, plug a skull with a shotgun shell and your left with a headless corpse.. Somehow I think the realism of this new game may keep it out but I'd love, at the same time, to see it return. Its hilarious. Ex: Blast a chasing cops head clear off and watch as hit headless body steers into a lightpost just to get a moltov finsher..

If in, it'll be in the form of a cheat. Screens clearly show that bullets leave bullet wounds. You won't be shooting off limbs or heads. However, shooting someone at point blank with a shotgun may yield a realistic result.

Crimson1954

Yeah I would assume so. Detachable limbs are realistic so I dont see why they wouldnt be in either. Most likely not though.

Anyone know if exploading heads will creep thier way into gta 4? You know, plug a skull with a shotgun shell and your left with a headless corpse.. Somehow I think the realism of this new game may keep it out but I'd love, at the same time, to see it return. Its hilarious. Ex: Blast a chasing cops head clear off and watch as hit headless body steers into a lightpost just to get a moltov finsher..

If in, it'll be in the form of a cheat. Screens clearly show that bullets leave bullet wounds. You won't be shooting off limbs or heads. However, shooting someone at point blank with a shotgun may yield a realistic result.

Is it confirmed that bullets will actually show bullet wounds? The only bullet wounds I've seen are on Niko, but that doesn't necessarily mean it'll affect other characters too. Could just be another way of showing you your health.

Is it confirmed that bullets will actually show bullet wounds? The only bullet wounds I've seen are on Niko, but that doesn't necessarily mean it'll affect other characters too. Could just be another way of showing you your health.

It's in multiplayer.