Bodies in trunks

Crimson Engage

Crimson Engage

So we know we can put bodies in trunks now but how will this work? Do we walk up to the body hit the action button and Niko picks it up or what?

So we know we can put bodies in trunks now but how will this work? Do we walk up to the body hit the action button and Niko picks it up or what?

Like in the gameplay trailer for MGS4, you walk up the the body, press certain buttons, then you can drag them around, then next to a trunk yu can push them in...just a thought, but I didnt know it has been confirmed, the one in the screenshot might of been a one off mission...

Fuzzknuckles
Do we walk up to the body hit the action button and Niko picks it up or what?

That sounds about right.

Asides from bodies and big weapons, I'm wondering if we'll be able to put anything else in there.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

I actually thought that was a rumour wow.gif

Shows how much I know.

So, can you put other stuff in your trunk? E.g. weapons?

How much of a noob do I feel ..... bored.gif

This has never been officially confirmed. So we can only speculate on it being featured in the game.

Crimson Engage
This has never been officially confirmed. So we can only speculate on it being featured in the game.

They said in OXM you can put bodies in trunks...

Yeah, it will be cool, imagine if the boot popped open when your hiding a body in there, and the body is like half hanging out as you speed past the cops, lol that will be something im gonna have a big smile about colgate.gif

There was an image of niko looking at a body hanging out of a trunk, but i cant find it ¬_¬

johnny_swift

You were supposed to be able to do it in GTA SA tho they cut it from the game, We seen a few screens before the release of it same as this time round so never know if you can or not. Lets face Rockstar still have alot of suprisess waiting for us !

Crimson Engage
Yeah, it will be cool, imagine if the boot popped open when your hiding a body in there, and the body is like half hanging out as you speed past the cops, lol that will be something im gonna have a big smile about colgate.gif

lol in OXM they said if it pops open you have to get out and close it.

Who really knows until we get the game.

wutangblade

Oh cool I always thought this was rumoured but I was thinking, will this mean cops will search our trunks when they stop us?

HAHA, sweet avatar! smile.gif

They said in OXM you can put bodies in trunks...

Oh really? I had no idea. I did read that but I brushed through it quickly so I likely missed that bit.

That's great news though icon14.gif

SoSoildGTAKid04

Lmfao..That would be a good way to dispose of bodies..then set the car on fire..and RUN.

Lmfao..That would be a good way to dispose of bodies..then set the car on fire..and RUN.

Lol, your driving, the trunk pops open and a body falls out...a few seconds later your busted lol

This will oviously be in a few missions, you kill someone important and you have to get rid of the body, pop them in a trunk and set fire to the car...BAM

DreamsLieHere

Yeah, in some missions you have to drive real careful. Got the trunk flapping at the back of your car and the body's visible, and you're in a wild police chase with the police.

I wonder if the body will get flung out of the car if I crash into something at a high speed. I may try that.

SoSoildGTAKid04
Yeah, in some missions you have to drive real careful. Got the trunk flapping at the back of your car and the body's visible, and you're in a wild police chase with the police.

I wonder if the body will get flung out of the car if I crash into something at a high speed. I may try that.

I will for sure. icon14.gif

Isn't it possible to actually close the trunk?, If the car is damaged thats the only way the trunk should flap.

LOL, you fly out the window, the body flys out the boot, and all the passengers die, now thats a bad crash...

Is that all we can use trunks for?

and as for the bodies in trunks I bet it will be very similar to how you expose of bodies in Hitman. You'll walk up to a body, drag it to your car and maybe an in game cut scene will pop on of you picking it up and placing it in the trunk, or maybe it will be A tarantino camera style where the camera will be inside the trunk...that would add some more cinematic flavor to an already movie like game.

Niiko_Bellic

im gonna kill someone and put him in the trunk and trow the car in te water Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

I actually thought that was a rumour wow.gif

Shows how much I know.

So, can you put other stuff in your trunk? E.g. weapons?

How much of a noob do I feel ..... bored.gif

same here suicidal.gif

GTARULES!!!

lol in OXM they said if it pops open you have to get out and close it.

they said that was a mission though

it would be cool if you could grab people and put them in the trunk while they are still alive, then drive off and hear then shouting and trying to get out, then if people hear it they will get suspicious and call the police.

Bodies in the trunk...I wonder if the amount of bodies you can have depends on the size of the car? It should. I'd like to be able to fit at least 2, 3 bodies in there. I plan on parking that car in the middle of Star Junction durin lunchtime rush, pop open the trunk and walk away (after having placed half a dozen satchel/limpet charges around the area) - wait til I've climbed to a reasonable height and detonate, watch the bodies fly....

I could see myself doing that for hours just by itself...