The testers

zooloo75

Well, last week I put RS NYC 2 on my xbox 360's friends list, and there wasn't any games on his gamertag or any gamerscore.

But 2 days ago, he had some gamerscore, so I looked at his played games, and wallah! nothing...no games but how did he get a gamerscore? Hmmm....They test GTA 4, got gamerscore from it, but no games show up on their gamertag.

See for yourself! Add RS NYC 2 to your friends list.

doa kappatango
Well, last week I put RS NYC 2 on my xbox 360's friends list, and there wasn't any games on his gamertag or any gamerscore.

But 2 days ago, he had some gamerscore, so I looked at his played games, and wallah! nothing...no games but how did he get a gamerscore? Hmmm....They test GTA 4, got gamerscore from it, but no games show up on their gamertag.

My guess is that they will have Dev level tag from M$. Allows them to run in full test mode without logging too many details.

ok, that explains why their games won't show up.

But it would be f-ing sweet to see GTA IV in the list with all the achievements!!

I also hope they fix the gun pictures on the hud, they could at least put a bit more color to it...it looks like the guns in the hud were made in MS Paint...no offense but they are just strange... they should add a bit more detail, and the hud never distracted me in the past games...

Edited by zooloo75

My guess is that they will have Dev level tag from M$. Allows them to run in full test mode without logging too many details.

I concur.

That isn't to say they are real gamer tags.

They could be programmed to just use them as names when in debug mode.

Someone else could've gone and made these tags on XBL after seeing them, or something similar.

----

Scrap that. Maybe this helps?

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

This player has enabled Privacy Settings on their account which prevent updates to game information. Only historical data previously obtained by MyGamerCard.net can be shown.

Privacy settings enabled.. Yup, they've got 'em blocked alright.

Edited by xer0er

NewYorkMantle

xer0er : how come you have GTA IV in your gamesig?

probably because it's a clever, but fake, gamercard

It is an option to hide your played games list,

xer0er : how come you have GTA IV in your gamesig?

I was wondering how long it would take.

Have a cookie!

cookie.gif