Hey, im new

Pie-Man187

hey, i didn't no where to put this(most forums im on have a Member Introductions thread/topic)

i was going to make the account on the 29th but was thinking that i would be playing GTA IV

im sorry i have used the person names Pie Man but its the name im know for.

this is me saying hello

btw who is from Australia and has a PS3?

I'm from the NSW north coast, but my PS3 is off for repairs. It died the other day and is out of warranty but Sony decided to fix it anyway--just mailed it today.

I've got MotorStorm and Warhawk but won't be playing anything for another... around 20 days from now. icon14.gif

hey, i didn't no where to put this(most forums im on have a Member Introductions thread/topic)

i was going to make the account on the 29th but was thinking that i would be playing GTA IV

this is me saying hello

Howdy there, welcome to the forums. basic sruff i can say is dont spam and make sure you read the rules.

Yes im aussie but no i dont have a ps3.

I'm from Brisbane and I have an NES. I highly recommend Ducktales.

Welcome to the forums and such.

vbSWr1A.gif

Hi then and welcome.

Blind Joe Death

Welcome. smile.gif

I was going to come in and say that only PMB's create welcome topics but after reading your post it seems like you're new. Unless you are just very smart and know how to get around being un-noticed.

Or maybe you're just paranoid and aren't aware that many forums have 'welcome' forum sections. tounge.gif

I for one welcome our new brethren with open arms. Just put on this blind fold and the initiation will begin. happy.gif

Pie man, you are welcome in here,

i hope that u should be active and tr to help everyone.

And dont do nothing wrong or u will face the consequences.

Welcome to the forums Pie-man, I'm on the otherside of the world to you but welcome anyway.

Read the rules so you know the way things work around here and if you have any questions feel free to PM me or something, we are generally a good bunch. smile.gif

Has he been scanned for the PBM virus? Is he clean? cry.gif I do remember someone called gtathug187 or some crap getting b& a few days ago.

WbZaxRP.png

Struff Bunstridge

Well, it looks like he's made a beeline for the IVums. So if he's not infected already, he soon will be.

Has he been scanned for the PBM virus? Is he clean? cry.gif I do remember someone called gtathug187 or some crap getting b& a few days ago.

well there is a meta187 too so its not an uncommon group of numbers.

Its a police call sign mate, not the da vinci code tounge.gif

TommyAngelo

I'm for Adelaide and own a Sega Genesis.

Streets of Rage all the way.

Rzo95.png

this is me saying hello

Welcome! Just don't go to the GTA IV section and you should be fine.

Hey, welcome

I'm from Germany, and I only own a PC, but we can still be friends anyway I guess.

Hey and welcome to the place. Read the rules and guidelines and enjoy being around here. And try not to get into any trouble now.

this is me saying hello

cool.gif I'm from South Wales (near England, not new south wales) and have a PS3 and PC.

The Unvirginiser

Have a quick glance over the rules... just spent fifteen minutes looking for them myself without sucsess

Try to improve your punctuation by using capitals and reading what you wrote before posting

Have a quick glance over the rules... just spent fifteen minutes looking for them myself without sucsess

Try to improve your punctuation by using capitals and reading what you wrote before posting

Yeah i did the post when i was half a sleep

How does one go about becoming half of a sleep?

Are you a sleepwalker or something?

Nevermind.

First, you must acquire your Sarcasm Badge from the University of Sass. From Professor Tongueincheek.

I've seen Crocodile Dundee twice and I own a Colecovision.

I have the all time high score on Ladybug (on my block).

Ld8Bhg8.gif

First, you must acquire your Sarcasm Badge from the University of Sass. From Professor Tongueincheek.

My grandfather founded the U.O.S, and my name (as can be seen on my birth certificate) is Thadeus Tongueincheek III. monocle.gif