rustmandevil

check out inside the circle.

gun going thru niko's hand.

and i swear this isnt the only shot.

it also appears in trailer 3 and

2 other screenshots

user posted image

wat do you think?

dude that screen is just all around horrible to begin with, i believe its just a gimped shot.

I mean u can't make out the cops faces, they're not even holding guns, it looks like the rails just sort of cut off, and everything's really jagged. Something went wrong there

2 other screenshots

user posted image

wat do you think?

wait are you saying this game isnt perfect? no way.... just....no way.

but really you have to expect some flaws. and there's still time for touch ups for rockstar. hopefully they'll fix it.

dude that screen is just all around horrible to begin with, i believe its just a gimped shot.

I mean u can't make out the cops faces, they're not even holding guns, it looks like the rails just sort of cut off, and everything's really jagged. Something went wrong there

LOL they aren't! good eye!

Fuzzknuckles

2 other screenshots

user posted image

wat do you think?

I think I couldn't give sh*t.

Why don't you try and do a better job, and let us know how you get on?

Signatures are dumb anyway.

GtAkInG4aLl

2 other screenshots

user posted image

wat do you think?

It's next gen not perfection.

All Gmaes have this!. even with games like Mass effect the gun can go into your arm for a slight second. It is not like your are is a fully solid environment.

Comparing to old GTA's where you could punch through walls. this is great. So just stop all the complaining. Its a good screen

rustmandevil

gun  going  thru niko's hand.

2 other screenshots

user posted image

wat  do you think?

so u guys dnt care about the graphics.

u just want gameplay.

then u guys are not fit to play the NEXT GEN game

GtAkInG4aLl

2 other screenshots

user posted image

wat  do you think?

u just want gameplay.

Look at the other screen shots! Honestly!

Push the "still" button on your TV remote 10 times.

I guarantee at least 60% of the shots come out horrible.

'Action' isn't supposed to look great when frozen.

You have to see it in motion........

2 other screenshots

user posted image

wat  do you think?

u just want gameplay.

by "next-gen" they dont mean that just graphics are improved, its processing speed and overall power. you might think all this is possible to put on a ps2 and xbox without the graphics but they would explode if they were put up to the task of running this game.

Fuzzknuckles

2 other screenshots

user posted image

wat  do you think?

u just want gameplay.

What a tool.

You're not deserving of such a high quality, richly detailed game. I've been playing games for 25 years and have watched graphics develop from 2d 16 colour sprites to hugely detailed 3D models. I've played every incarnation of GTA and this game looks mind blowing. So what if there's a little collision on some of the models? The story, the missions, the details, the physics, the lighting... all mount up to this being a game that I HAVE to play.

If you can't get past the graphics, you're just a gfx-whore. Go watch an HDDVD movie, loser.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

ill plus matic

if all of you people who cry over the graphics had the game your way the entire game would look beautiful but turn out a complete mess.

do you expect to have all of that sh*t rockstar put into their games and outstanding graphics? no.

If the graphics were like uncharted GTA IV would probably be more like 20 hours to complete and be very limited.

The map down the bottom left is all the wrong colours, which leads me to believe this an a very early screenshot.

But, while I disagree with what he said, good graphics help you get more involved in a storyline. On the otherhand, look at pretty much every other picture of GTA IV. They look incredible.

Crazy Asian

u just want gameplay.

You're an idiot and you play games for all the wrong reasons. Please stop playing video games and find a new hobby.

Are you saying that all next gen games no matter the type have to look as good as FPS's? ....

its expected that games like COD4 and Resident Evil 5 look better.. they only have to render small enviroments and have loading screens between missions... when you have this much going on at once there has to be some corners cut... is it going to ruin it for you? i doubt it... im a graphics whore also... but even i can understand why its the way it is.... could R* have made the whole game look like COD4 or RE 5 with the same size and no loading? of course... is a game like that practical to make with the current hardware we all own? (Ps3/360) Not a chance... Slide show.. 100% perfect graphics are coming for the GTA series... but not until we all get hardware that can play them...

What do I think? I think you are a graphic whore. Games are about GAMEPLAY, not GRAPHICS.

I second that. I'm actually getting really sick of graphics getting in the way of gameplay. If they spent less time and resources worrying about making the game look all nice and pretty, we'd end up with a lot more quality games that play very well...And longer games since the discs aren't full of high quality videos.

I do like graphics a bit, I lied. But I certainly have never turned down a good game on account of graphics. I always wait and see if the gameplay holds up. Graphics do not a good game make.

In any game you will find flaws in the detail...even Next Gen....screenshots can sometimes expose those flaws....this is clearly a case of that. You don't play the game looking at screenshots...you see it in full motion. The important part of the graphics is whether the full motion looks good or not. From what I've seen the full motion looks great and I can't wait.

And the term "Next Gen" doesn't automatically mean hyper-realistic...it simply means better than the last generation. In this case the game clearly look better than the last generation, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, so it is indeed "Next Gen".

Wow. Just wow.

I'm going to cancel my pre-order and laugh at the people who buy this game JUST because the game has a couple of clipping issues.

Go to hell, OP. Just go to hell.

And the guy who said that Next Gen games are all about graphics, You are about the biggest retard I have ever seen.

You're right! Those graphics suck! They look all computerized and what not! Damn technology you've screwed us again. Damn Rockstar, THERE WILL BE BLOOD!!!

sarcasm.gif

thx but yeah i thought that that was pretty hilarious, they're basically waving their hands at Niko

thx but yeah i thought that that was pretty hilarious, they're basically waving their hands at Niko

Ok... i admit... thats the worst screen ive seen so far... but one bad one out of how many great ones?... and it could be an early build.. wait until you can play it yourself then by all means come back on here and gripe

ObsessedWithGTA4

It seems to me to be more of a cut stock that a SWAT team would use. Either way, who cares, the game is gonna be / is sick. The graphics are amazing.

Ok... i admit... thats the worst screen ive seen so far... but one bad one out of how many great ones?... and it could be an early build.. wait until you can play it yourself then by all means come back on here and gripe

Oh ya i agree its just one bad screen, every other one ive seen looks awesome, plus its not even in motion. the game is meant to look good during play, which im 100% it will