Would you give Niko head?

Looper55

I'm going to give Neiko roman's head in a bloody trash can by like mission sixty.

He's just a selfish jerk.

Without a doubt, the best topic I've ever seen.

Agreed.

To answer your question you metrosexual bastid, NO. I would not.

user posted image

Click here to join The Dinghers!

Put this in your signature if you think Looper55 sucks. lol

SLAMMAN-FOR-MOD

if i was a woman, and not a lesbian, i guess i would. I mean the closest I can have to imagining sex with GTA would be like sex with Catalina... I imagine if I liked dudes, Niko would be even better.

I WAS WRONG

I could be grasping for straws, but maybe he's talking about the three acts you can receive from in-game hookers.

Idunno?

Without a doubt, the best topic I've ever seen.

Agreed.

To answer your question you metrosexual bastid, NO. I would not.

Calm down ya' assbean.

For God's sake, What's going on in GTAF?

...anyway, the answer is no, sick pervert

And you would know what GTAF is normally like? Having been here for all of 23 days.

On Topic: Niko would probably have herpes or something from all the prostitutes. So no.

dont worry about his join date, he's been on here for years.

bitch.

user posted image

Click here to join The Dinghers!

Put this in your signature if you think Looper55 sucks. lol

SLAMMAN-FOR-MOD

*CarBoaster*

And you would know what GTAF is normally like? Having been here for all of 23 days.

Yeah, GTAF is always like this a few months before a release. Mainly due to the infux of new members.

CaptainDude

On Topic: Niko would probably have herpes or something from all the prostitutes. So no.

i am a noob, i admit it, but, you like these topics happy.gif ?

Yeah, the world and the internet is falling apart these days lol.gif

If I was attracted to men, I might. There's nothing wrong with being gay, but I just think the girls are too darn pretty to go any other way. It's all personal preference really.

But it is interesting pondering how the player develops a relationship with the character or other characters in a game. The Half Life 2 series is one of my all time favorites... it does a good job of making the character bond with npcs... especially Alyx Vance.

On the topic of giving Niko head... people are naturally attracted to themselves... especially the more narcisstic... so if R* does a good job with making the player like the protagonist it really becomes looking at Niko as an extension of yourself... and would you want yourself to get some head? Or alternatively if you were someone else would you give you head? Probably...

Edited by voteneg

If I was attracted to men, I might. There's nothing wrong with being gay, but I just think the girls are too darn pretty to go any other way. It's all personal preference really.

But it is interesting pondering how the player develops a relationship with the character or other characters in a game. The Half Life 2 series is one of my all time favorites... it does a good job of making the character bond with npcs... especially Alyx Vance.

On the topic of giving Niko head... people are naturally attracted to themselves... especially the more narcisstic... so if R* does a good job with making the player like the protagonist it really becomes looking at Niko as an extension of yourself... and would you want yourself to get some head? Probably...

Epic + Amazing.

wow.gif