Has it been confirmed?

MONGOOSE 360

MONGOOSE 360

I have read just about everything on multi so far but i still have on major question before and i guess we might not know till game

But will you be able to go to all the places in multi such as go to bars and drink, play pool, play darts, bowl and go to comedy clubs, fast food places and eat and such with your buddies?

going to them's one thing but will you be able to do the activities at them in free roam?

I have read just about everything on multi so far but i still have on major question before and i guess we might not know till game

But will you be able to go to all the places in multi such as go to bars and drink, play pool, play darts, bowl and go to comedy clubs, fast food places and eat and such with your buddies?

going to them's one thing but will you be able to do the activities at them in free roam?

YES! I read the whole open world was available online biggrin.gif

fishermanGTA

Yeah can someone explain multi to me properly?

I didn't really pay much attention to it as I didn't think it would interest me.

Is it like San Andreas multiplayer with free roam and wild killings and driving?

MONGOOSE 360

hmm that still leaves room for different meanings i mean that could just mean the city as in all burros

if you could do all those activities that would be insane

I didn't really pay much attention to it as I didn't think it would interest me.

Is it like San Andreas multiplayer with free roam and wild killings and driving?

Too much to explain, just look at the review for yourself

YES! I read the whole open world was available online biggrin.gif

I can recall something about a free roam through levels. I'm not sure how HOME will relate to GTA 4, but PS3's HOME will allow some level walk thrus in Uncharted if memory serves, but I am not sure how it all will work yet, I think they are putting into play the easiest ideas to bring to fruition first then add to the MP and online models that we download.

More then just GTA4, some of these 'models' for the game functionality are entering a phase we haven't had before so there's no known limit to functionality of a next gen game.

That's my sole impression from what I've read.

-B

staurday777

Wow this just shows how much we cant comprehend the fact that free roam multiplayer is going to be the whole city plus 15 other people. i can barly grasp it.

MONGOOSE 360

because wouldn't going to bars and bowling and eating cost money?

if so how would they work it in mutli?

Nothing like Sa-Mp.

The map isn't empty, it's the exact same as Singeplayer, full of peds, cars and such.