GLITCH theft auto

CJ da DJ from SA

CJ da DJ from SA

something im not lookin forward to are the glitches, especially the online play, i already know there's bound to be many glitches, hopefully nothing that'll give opponents an advantage...

Tell ya what im looking forward to no glitches.... dont tell me you want a wall hack or a free aimbot thrown in for good measures

something im not lookin forward to are the glitches, especially the online play, i already know there's bound to be many glitches, hopefully nothing that'll give opponents an advantage...

With today's connectivity, I think all glitches will be almost completely erased within the first 4-6 months. They've had lots of time to iron this game out...I don't think they'll let us down too bad. But I'm willing to forgive a glitch here and there.

CJ da DJ from SA
That's funny, because I'm actually looking forward to the glitches! sarcasm.gif

as long as they're not so common that everytime you jump into a team death match, you wont fall under the map, vice city style..

With today's connectivity, I think all glitches will be almost completely erased within the first 4-6 months. They've had lots of time to iron this game out...I don't think they'll let us down too bad. But I'm willing to forgive a glitch here and there.

there are almost always online glitches that people us at thier advantage so they can get to the top of the leaderboard...we have a word for them.....and we all know what it is.. I kinda wish there was no leaderboard cause all it shows is the people with no life.

sharpshooter_08
ROCKET JUMPING!!!!

lol.gif

that is going to be the sh*t i cant wait damn i got to get my live working soon

This shouldn't be a problem. Why do you think GTA was delayed for such a long time.

GTARULES!!!

there shudnt be many glitches because thats why R* delayed the release in the first place, youll probabkly get the odd glitch but nothing to serious

YoungGangster

in such an open world game you can always expect a glitch here and there and its GTA we are not gonna hate it because of some weird stuff that happens but when losers expose those problems in the code to their advantage thats when it sux...

i wont b around for the glitches...by the time i get online im hopin they release a patch or w/e cuz glitches are for ppl who suck at games and cant win on their own

fishermanGTA
meh, its all in the fun of the game.

I think that way too. I loved finding the glitches in SA.

In fact, I know one that I don't think many people know about.