Supposed NEW GTA IV Ad in Ireland..

Bboighst48

mods can delete this thread **.. made a thread with the actual clip already.

Edited by Bboighst48

Bohan Souljah

Not to be an ass,but if you don't have the video,what's the point in posting in the,''Official News Section''?This can be misleading.

user posted image

Not to be an ass,but if you don't have the video,what's the point in posting in the,''Official News Section''?This can be misleading.

well it is sorta official news.. because it has been confirmed by several irish members on this forum that there is a new commercial being shown...

Maybe because he's actually seen it and is giving us more info??

What an "ass". lol

I am currently viewing the channel it apparently shows most often on. I'm ready to record and will do so if it comes on.

Bohan Souljah

well it is sorta official news.. because it has been confirmed by several irish members on this forum that there is a new commercial being shown...

Yea,but nobody has it yet,I thought this was actually it....but it's not,so what's the point in making two topics? bbq.gif

Whatever,keep it,I wasn't tryng to be the forum police..lol

Edit-Jay don't make me tell them about what you P.M'ed me haha.

user posted image

Yea,but nobody has it yet,I thought this was actually it....but it's not,so what's the point in making two topics? bbq.gif

You promised you wouldn't tell anyone about my little "problem" cryani.gif

Bohan Souljah

You promised you wouldn't tell anyone about my little "problem" cryani.gif

Yea,shhhhhhhhhhh.Just put some cream on it.

Edit-This is already posted anyway.

user posted image

because it's the cool thing to do on gtaforums colgate.gif

no to be an ass. but there is no way they are showing a new video JUST in Ireland. Seriously? Ireland? It doesn't make economic sense.

flame away you bastards./

snoopdoggydoyle
no to be an ass. but there is no way they are showing a new video JUST in Ireland. Seriously? Ireland? It doesn't make economic sense.

if you check my topic you will c it ass hole

Well not to be an ass, but you just made an ass out of yourself.

Clockwork Ninja
Here's a link to the vid

And the topic

Just to save any confusion.

Although I'm not sure why it's only being broadcasted in Ireland of all places, unless they just happened to get it first...

cheers i haden't seen it yet, thats freaking awesome. Love the way it changes while his movement stays the same!