Who else is getting their copy

Niko>>>all

I consider myself blessed to know that one of my local Gamestops is having their midnight launch on the 28th. Anyone else here gonna be gaming it up at 2am on that special Sunday? err monday oops

If you're on x360, post your GT so we can shoot it up and crash a billion times biggrin.gif

Edited by Niko>>>all

Sunday?

im pretty sure the midnight launch means the midnight goin into the 29th

Edited by tommy_boy5

The 28th is Monday, and I'm sure that they will release the game at 12:00am the 29th like every other Gamestop.

No, 12AM monday = april 28th

Its actually not uncommon for that to happen, my local gamestores usually end up putting games out a few days before they're official release date.

ya btw i fixed the OP, oops i meant monday, was thinkin sunday for some reason confused.gif

GTAGANGSTERBOI1994

i probabably wont i has no money i spent it all on food four da familé

BigBoyTraks

Its actually not uncommon for that to happen, my local gamestores usually end up putting games out a few days before they're official release date.

ya btw i fixed the OP, oops i meant monday, was thinkin sunday for some reason confused.gif

WOW a whole 60 seconds earlier lol. suicidal.gif

somehow i highly doubt that..u probably misunderstood it

if they were gonna release it a day early why go thru all the trouble of a midnight launch

monday is the midnight launch anyway so thats not really gettin early

Edited by tommy_boy5

I'm getting it at 12:00am Tuesday April 29th. I will play it throughout the day Tuesday. I can not play it Monday the 28th because it is not being released until 12:00am Tuesday. Monday the 28th ends at 11:59:59pm...at that point, it becomes 12:00am on Tuesday.

Get your times straight.

acording to futureshop i will be getting my copy on the 28 from my pre-order but if i go on XBL b4 the 29th it will kill my XBL account (could be bullsh*t though)

no i just googled the wrong date, cuz i was trying to find out what day the 28th would land on, and i accidentally googled april 27, its in my google bar right now tounge.gif

OMFG!!! OHMYGOSH!!!!!! THIS GUYS GOING TO GET GTA IV BEFORE ME!!!!!!! HES LIKE A GOD!!!!!!!

bored.gif

[end sarcasm sequence]

well this thread has become completly pointless

many people are getting it on a midnight launch

Damn relax, i wasnt trying to boast about it, im just lucky. All i wanted was to play with some fellow board members...

chill out

Most definitely!Although I don't think I'll sign onto XBL at all just yet, wanna do single player and my Gold is inactive at the moment anyway.

Most definitely!Although I don't think I'll sign onto XBL at all just yet, wanna do single player and my Gold is inactive at the moment anyway.

Yeah, i figured if i cant find anyone to play with, instead of playing with random people, ill just go crazy on the single player. i could stay on that for months alone

btw ive confirmed this from multiple people at my local Gamestop

I bet a lot of people are gonna be playing it on the 28th

My Gamestop has a sign up with GTA4 on it saying 'Free month of Xbox Live!' out front, forgot to read it as I was leaving today...any idea what that is about?

My Gamestop has a sign up with GTA4 on it saying 'Free month of Xbox Live!' out front, forgot to read it as I was leaving today...any idea what that is about?

Yeah that means that the game will come with a card that has a code that u can redeem for 1 month of xbox live gold for no cost, even though you can just create a silver account on the dashboard and it automatically gives you 1 month of gold for free.

Niko-Claude Vercetti

wait back up some kid just said they are getting it on the 25th, how? my buddy runs his own independant game store and he is taking delivery at 2pm on the 28th so I could have it then but thats only because he is my best friend and he knows I wont go on live untill the 29th!

we got an exclusive midnight release too

so yea, i'm getting it the first minute of the 29th

I'm getting it at 12:00am Tuesday April 29th. I will play it throughout the day Tuesday. I can not play it Monday the 28th because it is not being released until 12:00am Tuesday. Monday the 28th ends at 11:59:59pm...at that point, it becomes 12:00am on Tuesday.

Get your times straight.

Exactly, at least one normal person with some f*ckin commen sense

Damn relax, i wasnt trying to boast about it, im just lucky. All i wanted was to play with some fellow board members...

chill out

im not mad

u just keep saying ur lucky

but a ton of stores are doing the same thing

i will b getting it at the same time

its not really that lucky

Got my pre-order all paid off at Gamestop and I will be hitting up the madness at the stroke of midnight. After I get my copy and elbow my way through the crowd it's gonna be a quick pit stop for heaps of coffee, then the action begins and never ends, that is if XBL can handle it.