Would you be so f*cking kind to?

Athena

I know it looks like a rant but in reality, well, it is one. lol.gif

I'd like to make people aware that some of us don't want to know everything before hand about the game so if you got news that are about gameplay features and such things then please add a 'spoilers' warning in the thread title.

You can say 'well why do still check the forums then if you don't want to know?' My answer is I'm interested in such things as 'how is the framerate' and 'what differences are there between the two versions' or other technical stuff but that's it.

So please try to make a little effort cause I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking like this. icon14.gif

JonnyVercetti
Niko dies at the end.

Crap! well done you ruin the hole bloody game because of you! GTFO OUR FORUMS!!!!!!! confused.gif

I have been practicing lately... tounge2.gif

You do realise people wont do it...

You're prolly right and seeing what 80% of the thread are made of, I should know better.

yes it's true niko dies from fuk***g to many ho's and gets aids and dies mercie_blink.gif

yes it's true niko dies from fuk***g to many ho's and gets aids and dies mercie_blink.gif

aids and fatal case of crabs lol.gif

The idea of FATAL CRABS made me lol.

Is this forum technically capable of using 'spoiler' tags?

So you have to click on the box to reveal the spoiler if you really want read on?

.Up&Coming.

I always put in spoilers.

But, whenever I see one, the little black bar gives me an urge to see what it says...

You knew you wanted to read me.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

Is this forum technically capable of using 'spoiler' tags?

So you have to click on the box to reveal the spoiler if you really want read on?

yes it is

GTARULES!!!

lol as if niko wud die at the end it wudnt be gta if you cudnt do what you want after completing the game

But, whenever I see one, the little black bar gives me an urge to see what it says...

how do you do the spoiler bar? i dont see the button on the top...

like you did but without the '/' in the first spoiler tag.

.Up&Coming.
Did the spoiler tag work? just checking.

You know, you can always just preview your post to check it.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

An open letter to the forum newbs on this very subject was tried before and locked, the mods won't be happy with this, but it will be widely advised when the game releases and new sections, perhaps added here to discuss gameplay and cheats, etc., as we've done in the past

Same as text formatting BB HTML codes shown above the Edit Post menu, but each one you click on only supplies the initiation prompt, they were explaining the closeing of BB codes above with a forward-slash mark "/"

So bracket your YouTube embed and Spoiler formatting the same way;

[ youtube ] to open , or [ spoiler ] to open

[/ youtube ] to close, or in this case [ /spoiler ].

You can also add Bold and Italic formatting as show above in the edit menu, but you manually add the closing "/" for them. I tend to type them all by hand

I know it looks like a rant but in reality, well, it is one.  lol.gif

I'd like to make people aware that some of us don't want to know everything before hand about the game so if you got news that are about gameplay features and such things then please add a 'spoilers' warning in the thread title.

You can say 'well why do still check the forums then if you don't want to know?' My answer is I'm interested in such things as 'how is the framerate' and 'what differences are there between the two versions' or other technical stuff but that's it.

So please try to make a little effort cause I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking like this.  icon14.gif

I feel the same way , I come to try and see if any new technical details are available -- only to find out *insert character name here* dies.

I really do hope people start using the spoiler code.

You do realise people wont do it...

You're prolly right and seeing what 80% of the thread are made of, I should know better.

you're a moron. don't assume.

you really don't know, 80% is an exaggerated opinion.

user posted image

Click here to join The Dinghers!

Put this in your signature if you think Looper55 sucks. lol

SLAMMAN-FOR-MOD

blazinfasstt

i made a topic like this but got spammed for my accusation that ppl wouldnt be stupid enough to post spoilers int he title, lol

u ppl are so backwards its puzzling

I know it looks like a rant but in reality, well, it is one. lol.gif

So please try to make a little effort cause I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking like this. icon14.gif

G.A.Y.

Surely you know by the title of the thread what's going to be inside? Also, it depends on what you class as a spoiler. By the sounds of it, it seems like you think the likes of the trailers are spoilers.

The idea of FATAL CRABS made me lol.

And that could be the next big hit!

Black screen, showing a V, Niko's voice coming in the background.

"And thats the first time I got crabs....." *Dramatic music plays.*