Help killing Freddy

KillerCustom

KillerCustom

I have attempted this mission more than a dozen times . Everytime I go after the guy on the bike , after a few skids or crashes ... I keep popping wheelies and cant catch him . Whats the secret to catching and killing the guy ?

Please Help .... and Thanks !

xNamexTakenx

Well the only advice I can give you is to not drive so recklessly or don't crash lol. tounge.gif But, sometimes that might not help, since you have to keep up with Freddy. The only thing I can think of - and I'm pretty sure others would think so too - is upgrade your motorcycle skill. Keep driving on a motorcycle and soon, you won't even fall off!

Concentrate on getting behind him (haha... bad choice of words for this particular mission tounge2.gif ). Only begin shooting when you have a clear shot (if you choose to shoot him - leaving OG Loc to do it will only take longer so I suggest you bring an Uzi with you to use). Chase him and only when you're a good bit near him and straight behind him you can shoot - otherwise you'll get to distracted with shooting and crash the bike.

user posted image

KillerCustom

lol... How do you keep from driving so recklesly ? You have to keep up with the guy . Does recking a few times cause you to pop wheelies ?

I don't know really know any exact tips but just stick to the pavement maybe? Avoid lamp-posts and hitting peds as you don't need Police after you.

Hitting things on a bike never made me do a wheelie - if you're on PS2 then make sure you don't have the left analogue stick held back and that you don't accelerate too quickly after hitting things.

user posted image

The faster you go, the faster Freddy will go, Freddy will actually wait for you at certain points, just drive carefully enough to keep him in the map, and you'll eventually arrive to the place where Freddy stops and you have a chance to kill him, don't shoot while you drive.

Drive carefully enough not to crash, when I first tried this mission I had big problems as I always crashed somewhere, but then I learned to take it easy and I haven't had problems since. High bike skill also helps to stay on the bike if you hit something. Once you know the route from previous tries and stay on the bike without crashing, and driving with just enough speed to keep up, you'll get him in the end.

Shootin_spree

just get behind him, make sure he doesnt drop the soap and shoot at him, OG Loc is a sh*t shot, so you blast the Freddy, eventually he will burst into flames and -EXPLOSION-

i just followed him and i continued fail until i memorized his route then i killed him when he got to the park

then i did the mission again months after, i just simply continued to shoot him until his bike exploded

Shootin_spree

wait if your playing the ps2 version hold the left analog stick a little bit forward.

KillerCustom

I finally got him ! I figured out the wheelie thing too .

On a PC , you hit the up arrow key when the bike tries to pull a wheelie and it will make it quit .

I just keep him on the radar, He always follows the same route.

As said above he will wait at a couple of corners for CJ to catch up.

At the final bit I stop up the tracks from him and his buddys and use the sniper rifle to take him down.

I consider it a waste of time trying to off him during the chase. You don't need any expericence at all to follow.

On a PC , you hit the up arrow key when the bike tries to pull a wheelie and it will make it quit .

Oh well done on figuring that out. Im sure no one has figured that out in 4 years of SA being out.

You barely need to try to catch him, just drive normally, it may look as though he is gonna get away, but he waits for you to catch up so you can kill him.

(Sorry for my sarcasm above, but it is just so blatently obvious that that it what you need to do)

• 11 years later...
OG Freddy LOC

I tried killing him with a Seeker dropped him though i failed the mission 

cos “YOU LEFT OG LOC BEHIND”