Cheats

Boods

Hey,

I was at school today, having a lesurly discussion with my friends about how awesome GTA looks, and then someone mentioned cheats.

Will they be in there?

Will they be the standard cheats?

Will YOU use them?

I for one dont think i will use them, being an xbox user i'd like the acheivements, and i dont want to ruin the experience of the game by cheating.

But its always been so temping on previous GTAs, think, its got to the stage on San andreas, where whenever i even tap another vehicle and my car gets some visual damage, i'll pop the health cheat to make it look nice?

sorry if this has been discussed recently, couldnt see any topics on it or anything to do with it so...

turn.gif

hmm... i dont know... confused.gif

if they added a cheat mode that deactivated the achievments but when you were done just take it out of cheat mode the achievments would work again...

i hope this made sense mercie_blink.gif

I would think they would be in, wouldnt be the same without them, and yeah if there are cheats i will use them but only after ive completed the game, same as all the previous gta's

GTA4formyps3
I can't believe nobody ever thought to make this topic before!

LOL. this is like the 10th cheat topic I have seen so far.

Yes I will use cheats after I complete the game

Niiko_Bellic

i have been used cheats in san andreas and i will maybe use cheats in IV rahkstar2.gif

yes there will be cheats suicidal.gif

STOP WITH THESE TOPICS!

there will be cheats and yes i will use em.

Yes there probably will be cheats, and yes I will use them..

Jack The Thrasher

how do cheats work on 360's, i never used any? is it the old style of typing in a series of buttons? or a simple cheat menu you can turn cheats on/off?

do yall think there will be a cheat like hot coffee? or do u think rockstar learned its lesson already

Its like you are forced to not use cheats till you COMPLETE (not only 100% but all the achievements) because that will deactivate them

Posted on Ganton Ave. Slangin Rocks.

makiaveli777

confused.gif i made on before.

user posted image

chrisbroxton

i didnt realise this but loads of people only use cheats after they complete the game first time. i always use em anyway, ill probably use the lower wanted level cheat, and the weapons cheat

In the other GTA's i cheated, But this is different this time, So I'll do the game without cheats first, Then once complete, Ill go on some rampages. GTA4 just seems like a game you won't need to cheat in.

I always used cheats. It was half of what made GTA fun. Activate all weapons and god mode, cause as much havoc as possible. It was great. Though, I quit using god mode in VC when I learned that you could stand on the stairs at the ballpark, in the corner, and the cops couldn't shoot you. So, I'd just stand there and fire rockets.

Good fun. Now I'm all excited again.

i have always used cheats for the past gta games and i have played the first one

but i wont use them till i finish the game an get the achevments colgate.gif

confused.gif i made on before.

Sarcasm, dudes. Sarcasm.