Amazon Canada Pre-order

gtaIV_ever

I would like to order from Amazon Canada, but I really want the game on its release date.

Does anyone in Canada have experience with pre-ordering games from Amazon Canada?

Will GTA IV arrive to me on the release date, or later, maybe even before the release date if I’m lucky?

I would settle if it came to me a day later... I suppose, but if it won’t arrive until May, I won’t even bother ordering online.

So if you have any experience, your knowledge is extremely welcome. biggrin.gif

By the way, sorry if I’m reposting old news, but I did a search for this topic and found nothing...

I think for guaranteed delivery on release date, most pre-orders had to be done by about.. 1-2 weeks ago. Though demand might be totally different in Canada so you might get lucky.

I think for guaranteed delivery on release date, most pre-orders had to be done by about.. 1-2 weeks ago. Though demand might be totally different in Canada so you might get lucky.

You think Amazon is already preparing orders for GTA IV? Isn't it a bit early for retailers to be receiving shipments?

You think Amazon is already preparing orders for GTA IV? Isn't it a bit early for retailers to be receiving shipments?

Not preparing orders.. just taking pre-orders. Here in the UK about 95% of online retailers stopped taking orders for the game last week.

Not preparing orders.. just taking pre-orders. Here in the UK about 95% of online retailers stopped taking orders for the game last week.

Right, I heard the UK has pretty much sold out because of demand, but in Canada games are usually plentiful. Plus amazon.ca is still taking pre-orders for both standard and SE. All I’m concerned about is if they will pre-ship so I get it on release day. I have ordered plenty on Amazon, just never pre-ordered.

I preordered on Amazon.ca and on my order it says the game will be available for shipping on the 22nd. Since I didnt pay for faster shipment, I expect my copy before may 1st... if you pay for express, Im pretty sure youll get your copy on release day, if not earlier ! smile.gif

Shaun_Walker

I pre-ordered from Amazon.ca and paid the extra $12.00 for priority (1 to 2 day) shipping, it says my expected delivery date is the 23rd or 24th.....but I don't think that can be right.

Yeah, that doesn’t sound right to me; I could only see it being a day or two early at best.

Anyways, does anyone else have information that might be handy to me (and probable hundreds of others)?

Information about experiences with pre-ordering games from amazon would be appreciated. monocle.gif

Edited by gtaIV_ever

misterharris

mine says ships 22nd and arrives 24th/25th... I hope I get it then. I figure they get it in on the 22nd and start shipping them early so people get it on 29th, least I hope. Never order a game from amazon before, I heard over at RFD they might be a little bad, hopefully those folks are wrong.

I heard about people getting SA a day before it was released when pre-ordering online. So who knows... maybe we'll get it early (I ordered from Amazon, as well). The thing is, the estimated delivery date is May 1st, so they probably shipped it 2-3 day shipping. They will probably ship Saturday prior to release, which puts it right on time. Most likely we'll all get it on or the day after the release. I don't mind, I won't be able to get a good play in until Thursday night, if I'm lucky.

Picolini is now Pico

user posted image

i herd you dont get it in release date

play-asias good but

click the link below to check it out