Buildings

huntedprey

Just a general question, and i don't remember seeing this in forum (to be honest, haven't looked).

The map is smaller than SA, but rich in detail and lots of nice tall buildings (to which roofs will be accesible especially by helicopters), however, has anyone heard if we can go in some buildings and climb to top to get to roof?

ScarySquirrel
Just a general question, and i don't remember seeing this in forum (to be honest, haven't looked).

The map is smaller than SA, but rich in detail and lots of nice tall buildings (to which roofs will be accesible especially by helicopters), however, has anyone heard if we can go in some buildings and climb to top to get to roof?

I don't know but I like your sig.

yes In one of the IGN previews they said if it looks like you could climb it, you can.. So apparently A LOT of stuff is climbable. Also another preview said the rooftops are actually worth going too a lot of cool stuff up top from what they were saying.

I don't know but I like your sig.

lol ta biggrin.gif

i couldn't stop laughing at it, there was more on the lesson, but i had to limit the sig!

u can climb a hole bunch of things to get to the roofs lol speaking of climbing, assasins creed was over the top with that, guy was spiderman

chrisbroxton

yes In one of the IGN previews they said if it looks like you could climb it, you can.. So apparently A LOT of stuff is climbable. Also another preview said the rooftops are actually worth going too a lot of cool stuff up top from what they were saying.

lets hope not EVERYTHING is climbable, like assassins creed.

lets hope not EVERYTHING is climbable, like assassins creed.

all you need in the game now is some suckers to be like spiderman :S.. maybe an idea for robbing apartments heh

Shootin_spree

i cant wait to get on a roof with my trusty Sniper Rifle and start poppin some heads. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I do wonder if the police can follow you on to roofs this time. In Vice City and SA, if you found one of those little yellow arrows that teleported you to a roof, you'd be safe from the police (cause they couldn't follow you up there). Especially if the roof had a helicopter, like one of the hideouts in VC. I remember escaping the cops a LOT of times just by making it to that roof. biggrin.gif

It might also be cool to just sit on a rooftop and watch life on the streets do its thing.

And then drop yourself on a pedestrian.

Splat.

One thing i'm looking forward to especially, is the detail at the top of buildings. Call me a Geek, but I find rooftop vents, watertanks, airconditioning plants etc, fascinating. I hope for a diverse assortment of details between different buildings.

The Getalife roof is different to the real one, so....

I hope so!

Detailed and lively buildings; employees performing menial tasks, men and women in suits having a board meeting, and windows that can be shot out of are a few of the features I hope are available.

A fully explorable skyskraper catspider.gif