The PS3 hasn't failed me yet THREAD.

BioSphere

This is for the ps3 owners that are proud to have their PS3s.

I got the idea from the guy who posted the The 360 hasn't failed me yet THREAD, thread. but still, if he can do it so can i...

So anyways... I've had my ps3 for just about a year on it's release date Nov. 17th 2006. I got the 60 gig version.. and it works as perfect as the day i got it.. How bout you?

My favorite thing about the console is the WiFi and the High Def Blue Ray Player..

No other console has it!!

Edited by BioSphere
user posted image

doa kappatango

I dont think it is necessary - I am a 360 owner and fully accept the risk of RROD, thats why the other thread was created, probably tongue-in-cheek.

Are there any known issues with a PS3?

Edited by doa kappatango

Crimson Engage

I got the idea from the guy who posted the The 360 hasn't failed me yet THREAD, thread. but still, if he can do it so can i...

So anyways... I've had my ps3 for just about a year on it's release date Nov. 17th 2006. I got the 60 gig version.. and it works as perfect as the day i got it.. How bout you?

Mine caught fire. They are sending me a new one but im Getting gta for 360 because i luv live. My ps3 has failed me.

I bought my ps3 about 2 weeks ago and im really happy with it (bought it because my xbox got rrod).

I like it when i turn it on and it doesnt make any noise at all (like my xbox made huge noise when playing it).

So im really confident that this ps3 will last as long as I want to play gta IV wink.gif

hahah biggrin.gif u stole my idea..

Thoght we should have a stupid thread just like xboxers.. lol biggrin.gif

Min f*ckinG PwnS all Yall FaCkinZ ConZolEZ BeeN FreAkIng WorKIng For MorE THaN 10 Doggy YEarS

I dont think is is necessary - I am a 360 owner and fully accept the risk of RROD, thats why the other thread was created, probably tongue-in-cheek.

Are there any known issues with a PS3?

No major ones that I know of...at least not any more, when it forst came out there were rumours flying that it would overheat after 20 minutes of play but i've had mine for over a year and it's been fine.

ive had my ps3 for about 6-7 months now and it hasnt had any problems whatsoever

in fact, it, as of today, works better than the first day i got it.

(mainly cause of the divx add-on, for your information fanboys)

macorules94

i have a ps3 and it has never froze and its perfect. I am soooo thankful to my brain for buying a ps3 and not a xbox 360 coz i was gonna buy a elite but my friend (computer nerd) told me why the ps3 is better so i just got that lol

I've had mine since release, and no problems.

p.s Accept the console freezing quite a bit which is acceptable i guess.

I still have my launch ps3 (60 gig) never had any problems , works like a dream colgate.gif .

the only time its ever frozen is on the warhawk beta but that was just an issue with the games code.

I got my 60GB PS3 on launch in the UK, never had a problem, I had a replacement actually but the problem didn't actually require a replacement as it was something to do with my wirless at the time, the same problem still occured on the new system but I fixed my wirless and the problem went, but on the plus side, when I sent mine back I kept the HDD and gained another when my new replacment system which came the very next day (Don't get that kind of service with Microsoft)

I am very pleased with my PS3 and don't regret choosing the better option for a second.

I'm getting a 360 purley for the exclusive games, but I won't be paying for XBL, When I got it all for free on the PS3 (GTA IV will be played on my PS3)

My favourite thing personally about the console was that there was no bullsh*t, it came with everything no extras required later, we had the wi-fi built in, blu-ray player built in, rechargable pads on released no having to go through sh*t loads of batteries only to get damn annoyed later and buy a recharger pack. No issues after buying it with the system constantly breaking down, we got a good deal in terms of the fact we got everything that we paid for, we didn't get ripped off with faulty goods and missing essentials. It might have been nicer for us to get a headset in the box, weather wirless or wired I wouldnt cared, but it certainly was not an essential, either way I had a bluetooth headset lieing around and a USB one which is the preffered option for me.

On going, people who chose to buy later are getting an even better deal now, because it's cheaper for them and they're still getting all the same goods for a cheaper price, and good for them, this is one of the many reasons that PS3 is the better console, I am a fanboy, I don't deny it, but as for the 360 I don't actually have anything against it, but, on release it was not a reliable investment due to all the problamatic systems that went out, I'm getting an elite for christmas so I hope really that the problems for the 360 users are in the past. And I feel bad for the ones that had the constant problems, it should never have happened, just a sure sign of a company rushing they're goods out with lack of any quality control or proper testing.

Edited by Mentality

And by extension, XBox owners telling you they think you're wrong.

Don't want fuel to this fire.