Exclusive means Exclusive!

Harris GTAIV

Harris GTAIV

It has already been confirmed, along time ago, that the DLC for GTA IV on the 360 will be totally exclusive to 360 alone. Microsoft paid $50 million (more than Take-Two earned in '07, lol) for the total and utter exclusivity of the content. No PS3 port of 360 content, period...

kenny petrovic

i guess i agree, but whats the point of making a post about it?

This is probably the most useless topic ever. Well, this or that spetkas topic.

GTA4formyps3

Ok so big whoop. Sony could have paid to have there own content. You dont know. I wonder if it states in the microsoft contract that anything R* creates has to go to the 360. Even if its new content thats totally different then the 360 content. I dont work for MS nor do you.

PS3 is getting DLC though.

Not to the extent of Xbox's cause well.. Sony didn't pay for it.

Another reason to why the 360 is superior, IMO. user posted image

Wow, shut up.

Fanboy.

Neither is superior :\

Harris GTAIV

I'm just tired of Fanboys sayin "It'll come to PS3 eventually..." The fact of the matter is it wont. I just really dislike fanboyism.

I'm just tired of Fanboys sayin "It'll come to PS3 eventually..." The fact of the matter is it wont. I just really dislike fanboyism.

The Fanboys have it wrong is all.

Ps3 WILL get DLC. Just not the same as Xbox's.

GTA4formyps3

My question is how do you know it wont? Did you call up R* to confirm it or have any proof? I am not being a fanboy but I want to see how you confirmed this? If you hate fanboyism then why are you trying to start a war saying that 360 gets everything and PS3 get nothing?

CharmingCharlie

It has already been confirmed, along time ago, that the DLC for GTA IV on the 360 will be totally exclusive to 360 alone. Microsoft paid $50 million (more than Take-Two earned in '07, lol) for the total and utter exclusivity of the content. No PS3 port of 360 content, period...

Microsoft did not "pay" for the exclusive content at all, MS "loaned" Rockstar 50 million. It is a very important difference, if MS had paid Rockstar 50 million I would agree with you that the content would stay exclusive to the 360. However that is not the case, when the exclusive content comes out Microsoft get first dibs on the cash and they will have first dibs on the cash till their 50 million is paid. This makes me think that Rockstar will be able to do whatever they want with the exclusive content after the money has been paid back and after a "certain" time period.

However time will tell just how exclusive the exclusive content really was. There is one thing for sure though it is harming loyal Rockstar fans just like the PS2 timed exclusivity harmed Rockstar fans last generation. I really wish Rockstar would spend a little less time being a pawn for the console companies and a bit more time concentrating on their loyal fanbase.

Fanboys on both sides of the fence can go to hell.

zUd3j4P.png