GTA SA wont load saves

FordFanatic

FordFanatic

Ok. Sorry for all of these topics about my problems. But GTA SA will not load a saved game anymore it loads the games a already had saved and saves of the internet.

It crashes instantly after the game loads.

GTA:SA Crashed, Debug Info Follows:

GTA Info:

Version: US 1.0

Last File Loaded: main.scm

Last Library Loaded: kernel32.dll

Error: Unknown

Assembly Info:

Exception At Address: 0x0156DA35

Exception Code: 0xc0000005 (EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION)

Registers:

EAX: 0x00000000 EBX: 0x00000E01

ECX: 0x0000000E EDX: 0x0359C358

ESI: 0x00000000 EDI: 0x0022FB59

EBP: 0x00000005 ESP: 0x0022FB28

Ok, could someone please help me? Or could someone dress CJ in a white T-shirt with blue jeans a trucker cap and black shades out front of the doherty garage with no modded cars in garages?

It's cause of SA Limit ajuster, I'm sure. You must don't use it for work well the save/load game, or use saloader.ini with some .DLL of another mod (Like ENB Series). I've got added cars with SA Limit ajuster and I've got the same problem, but when I use another .DLL like ENB Series, my game works perfect. I use now "MoreVehicles.asi" and now works great without SA Limit ajuster and without another mod.

Greetings!

Aye basically what Gunnie said. If you're downloading saves of the net, that haven't come from a stock SA. Then chances are they won't work.

Usally its down to said person using a main.scm mod, rather then injecting it, but it could be down to LimitAdjuster as well. Your best bet is just to try various saves. Also if you've changed your game then the saves might not work as well.

Yeah. Sacky's limit ajuster needs a big fix of bugs, but well... I know you're adding cars in your SA, and for that reason I know you're using Limit ajuster and the problem of your SA. Use MoreVehicles.asi of Alexander (www.alexander.sannybuilder.com) and you will get a great SA without problems*.

And I'm sure, the game when load your savedgame, display a text like "Loading game, please wait!" and crash, yeah? the original game don't display this text.

Greetings!

* SA always has got problems & bugs, but well...

FordFanatic

thnx for the help. Unrelated: I have vista so that could explain my sound issue. I am gonna try to install XP though I think I have a disk for it lying around.

thnx for the help. Unrelated: I have vista so that could explain my sound issue. I am gonna try to install XP though I think I have a disk for it lying around.

Nah, works fine on Vista32 and Vista64 as that is what I have used/use and I have no problems in game whatsoever.

No, the game works fine but the vehicle sound editor ultimate dosent on vista.

Yeah, It wouldn't work for me to on Vista. Some people find that some mods, work fine in XP, And won't work in Vista.

If you install XP Too, along with Vista it should work fine in XP smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...