Social Club

Ricksta

doa kappatango
N before the lock! (I think)

Post like that are crap.

As for the site, they have only stated 15th, no time as yet.....

Post like that are crap.

Haha, I know. Now when you type it, it says My Big Fat Greek Wedding.

special someone

what is the social club supposed to be

You register your xbox live, or PS3 ID and it monitors your stats, and you can compare with other people throughout the world.

I think there are also prizes for people who complete certain tasks first, ie First to complete 100% etc.

doa kappatango

Post like that are crap.

Haha, I know. Now when you type it, it says My Big Fat Greek Wedding.

Trying to get your post count up??

ASS.

It is the R* online stats page, apparently massive amounts of stats - all dressed up in true R* style clubland - looks promising...

apache77pilot

You register your xbox live, or PS3 ID and if monitors your stats, and you can compare with other people throughout the world.

I think there are also prizes for people who complete certain tasks first, ie First to complete 100% etc.

thank you. i gotta sign up for that.

Stats site for the game....tracking much more than just achievements.

I would look there to see when the first people get the game...you'll start to see the leader boards and such fill up.

Considering the release isn't for another half a month (ok a bit less than that)...I don't think they care when they get it up..just as long as it's up sometime tomorrow....who knows what timezone they go by.

doa kappatango

I would look there to see when the first people get the game...you'll start to see the leader boards and such fill up.

Considering the release isn't for another half a month...I don't think they care when they get it up..just as long as it's up sometime tomorrow....who knows what timezone they go by.

R* North are based in Edinburgh, Scotland - my guess then is they go by GMT.....

Considering the release isn't for another half a month...I don't think they care when they get it up..just as long as it's up sometime tomorrow....who knows what timezone they go by.

R* North are based in Edinburgh, Scotland - my guess then is they go by GMT.....

So then the earliest it might go up would be 6pm central time.

My guess is some time either late tonight or overnight it'll be activated.

darkgunner93

Hopefully, as I'm from Scotland and it gets extremely annoying following Bungie's time when new maps are coming out for Halo and such...

ishouldntbehere

I was just wondering--- if the Social club opens tomorrow, and the only people who've played it outside of development are reviewers, are we gonna see all their gamertags, stats, and rankings on the website?

doa kappatango
I was just wondering--- if the Social club opens tomorrow, and the only people who've played it outside of development are reviewers, are we gonna see all their gamertags, stats, and rankings on the website?

I am sure they will be hidden - Dev's are good at that smile.gif

Gonna be an arse to get on and register as well, it will get HAMMERED, so be patient guys. HEED MY WARNING

When they played the game, they were playing on machines that rockstar provided. They werent using their own gamertags.

Yeah, I was a little stupid when I wrote "In bafore the lock." I'm not trying to be an 455.

SoSoildGTAKid04

Lol, 6 million viewers all trying to register, then boom "Sorry you can not register due to maximum incoming registrations". Lmfao, that would own. that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

Anybody know the time Rockstar Social Club will be open tomorrow?

I believe they said HAMMERTIME.

What is the rush to join?

It doesn't matter if you sign up tomorrow or in a week, there are no 'extras' for joining up instantly, the social club will only be any use when the game comes out surely?

What is the rush to join?

Impatience for the game, I suspect. Grasping for any near event.

You register your xbox live, or PS3 ID and it monitors your stats, and you can compare with other people throughout the world.

I've been divided on joining up due to no personal Hi-Speed and the fact I take A LOT, and I understate that, A LOT of time playing GTA from the start, so I would imagine if I tackled the story line to complete it for the quickest run through, I'd still come up short. Never been a record holder at any game, but I like the ideas Rockstar is incorporating nontheless

I've been divided on joining up due to no personal Hi-Speed and the fact I take A LOT, and I understate that, A LOT of time playing GTA from the start, so I would imagine if I tacked the story line to complete it for the quickest run through, I'd still come up short. Never been a record holder at any game, but I like the ideas Rockstar is incorporating nontheless

From what I understand there will be many other things to track apart from competing speed runs.

I'm certainly with you in that I don't really play GTA to set any records.

I was just wondering---  if the Social club opens tomorrow, and the only people who've played it outside of development are reviewers, are we gonna see all their gamertags, stats, and rankings on the website?

I am sure they will be hidden - Dev's are good at that smile.gif

I think this is solely for fan use, not them! happy.gif