new hud

Andydx

well we all really cant just throw a fixed opinion on it.. its small and expandable, but i think its nice cuz u can enjoy the HD of the game without sh*t in the way. get a fullscreen exp. and then when u need to see stuff u can bring it up. so i think its nice. icon14.gif

its good because you can see the scenery better. I know the phone will probably be used to keep time, but how will we find out about our money?

Also, am I the only one finding it hard to tell the difference between the health and armor bars?

can sum 1 tell me what the numbers are above the gun image in the HUD

total bullets -space- bullets in clip

Edited by Darkgamr

the first three numbers are the bullets you still have (for instance: 132), the other number(s) following (usually not more than 2 numbers obviously) are the bullets you have in the firearm you are using.

I kinda like it.... Its nice and simple. No xtra sh*t in there

and its more realistic this way (not that gtas are so realistic but anyways).

I wouldnt want the hud to be full of stamina % energy % hunger % weapons, phone numbers, radars, maps,

pictures, etc etc

number of bullets man, come on!

b4rtsimps0n

well we all really cant just throw a fixed opinion on it.. its small and expandable, but i think its nice cuz u can enjoy the HD of the game without sh*t in the way. get a fullscreen exp. and then when u need to see stuff u can bring it up. so i think its nice. icon14.gif

Exactly, why have things in the screen blocking your view when you don't need it. You know what gun you're using, why show it in the HUD all the time. Just showing that part of the hud when switching weapons is enough (edit: oh and maybe when you're shooting so you can see how many bullets you got left). You see everything you need on the HUD at all times, so I think it's a big improvement over the previous gta's.

Deuce Deuce
Why is the screenshot with the hood so poor? and is that definatley the hood???

nervous.gifmad.gifsad.gif

Yeah it definitely is the HUD.

It's such poor quality because it's a scan from a magazine.

nervous.gif  mad.gif  sad.gif

Ok thx lol i was getting worried then can u post a pic plz??

Deuce Deuce

Sorry, no can do.

The pic was taken from a magazine which hasn't been released yet, and GTA Forums have been asked not to link to or post any direct images from it.

However.. rolleyes.gif

SPQR Stealth

Sorry, no can do.

The pic was taken from a magazine which hasn't been released yet, and GTA Forums have been asked not to link to or post any direct images from it.

However.. rolleyes.gif

They asked us not to post or link to it but if you add my Windows Live Messenger then that is a different story biggrin.gif

gtathebest4ever

Sorry, no can do.

However.. rolleyes.gif

can you at least tell me the name of the site where the pic can be found? the rules just say we're not allowed to post DIRECT links. and i did a search and i found those two old pics wit the big letters saying: as good as the hype, but there are no weapons in those pics so i don't know what you're talking about

SPQR Stealth

Sorry, no can do.

However.. rolleyes.gif

can you at least tell me the name of the site where the pic can be found? the rules just say we're not allowed to post DIRECT links. and i did a search and i found those two old pics wit the big letters saying: as good as the hype, but there are no weapons in those pics so i don't know what you're talking about

Add my WLM VVVV (Windows live)

can i have a link cant find it in search:( ???........

i can not post a link but i can PM it to you if you want

user posted image

PSN: joe_bevis

どぞよりしく

gtathebest4ever
lol i googled it and found it first time

than can you... say the name of the site? but DON'T post a direct link. plz

Sorry, no can do.

However.. rolleyes.gif

My lord, just type oxm gta scans on google, ain't hard.

OXM UK Review: 10/10 (Scans included).

type that into google and if that doesn't work your f*cked - its on gta gaming

Niko Bellend

The minimap is great. The map looks really dense, not too sure bout the weapon and bullet #, although the shotgun on one scan does look like quite a good detailed icon.

gtathebest4ever

i googled and didnt

plz help me  suicidal.gif

i found it, it's the fourth or fifth result that comes up unbelievable!!! or something like that

I just looked at the scans of the omx mag or something and i have to say its awsome, but the hud is a little disapointing. dontgetit.gif They also showed more pics of the sabre turbo and im more pumped than ever. Grab your shades cool.gif

why is'nt the time on the hud and there should be a dollar sign $ next to the the money

user posted image

PSN: joe_bevis

どぞよりしく

I liked the looks of it. It seems to take up much less space and attention, putting more emphasis on what is actually going on around you in-game.

Thumbs up to R*.