stress reliver

lbcitezen

I love playing GTA when iam under stress, i mean its the best stress reliver. I ussually walk like a normal pearson and go inside clucking bell then i pretend the guy at the register is my emloyer and then i blast him devil.gif .( I wonder if i can trow people off the buildings in this one? dozingoff.gif )

My XBOX360 broke

I don't play video games when I'm under stress. I just lye down on my bed for a while, until I'm better again.

Shootin_spree

when i play games when im stressed, find that when i screw up i find myself even more stressed, this is when i go into break the controller mode.

Lol I recently got Silly Putty and i play with it all the time. It's like a stress reliever.

NikoVercetti

hmM, i would sAy that gta iS a greaT, fUn way to Relieve stress, Because you cAn kill aloT of pEople.

GtAkInG4aLl

GTA is going to be a great stress reliever. Whenever I'm pissed I'm just going to go on a huge in game killing spree! devil.gif

sex

Yep....

Sex man... I would give up even GTA4 for some great sex. Thankfully I dont have to. I get great sex and GTA4. Hell I think the best stress reliever is playing GTA while you get a blow job. Which I will do when the game comes out.