That Song Is So Damn Catchy

VladimirGlebov

VladimirGlebov

You all know that ZiT thing?

(http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/#?page=zit&content=interactive0)

Does anyone know what the name of the song is in the background?

Or where I can find it? It's pretty awesome....

And don't say it's War is Necessary, because it's not. Nas doesn't make songs like that.

Any help would be great.

3...2...1...GO

Judging by that there is no posts, I think no one knows not even me but it was catchy

EDIT: If anyone could give some lines of the song from the trailer, I could try and find it for this guy

Edited by jjcoolj91

wow, prepare to get the flaming of your life

is this said @ me or the OP

if me, I am just saying that no one knows right now, I am not trolling the OP

No offence (I listen to all sorts of music, lots of electronica and techno) but if you think that was catchy then you're listening to CRAP.

On topic... R* probably asked a producer to make it since it's usually cheaper to pay one dude than to pay for the rights to use.

BadMeetsEvil

you and him

you and him

Why? I don't see anything that either one of them offensive.

BadMeetsEvil
No offence (I listen to all sorts of music, lots of electronica and techno) but if you think that was catchy then you're listening to CRAP.

On topic... R* probably asked a producer to make it since it's usually cheaper to pay one dude than to pay for the rights to use.

how can you say no offense and then offend him by saying he listens to crap?? you are a FOOL to even think of making that post.

I listen to lots of music and I thought it was pretty good, its better than some artists cough cough 50 Cent cough cough

BadMeetsEvil

I listen to lots of music and I thought it was pretty good, its better than some artists cough cough 50 Cent cough cough

dont listen to him. he is just an idiot.

Right, because unless you say it's catchy, it's obviously not. God forbid he have his own taste, right?

alright

so is anybody gonna help get some lines from the song so we can find it

alright

okay heard through it and got

ward em off, ward em off

did anybody get anything else ?

VladimirGlebov

alright

okay heard through it and got

ward em off, ward em off

did anybody get anything else ?

Yeah

"3 2 1 Go"

haha

Lol, isnt music a completely subjective thing?

One mans medicine is another mans poison etc...

Marry me.

I also really like that tune lol.gif its really basic so im guessing they had someone on the dev team make it or something

Don't think you should have any opinion after saying you listen to lots of electronica and techno cause that is CRAP.