Data2.Cab

Dar

I installed San Andreas a couple of years ago and it worked perfectly. I later uninstalled it because my parents said it was taking too much time away from my homework. Now when I try to install it again, it Data2.cab seems to be corrupted and it comes up with cyclic redundancy check error. Can someone please tell me how to fix this or PM me to tell me where I could download a new Data2.cab for SA.

well GTAF isn't a file sharing network so where noot going to give you one but check if your cd is scratched. if yes then click here

Buy a new disk. It costs like 10 bucks at every wal-mart.

There are no Wal-Marts in Australia, the cheapest I can it for is like $70 at Harvey Norman and it seems a waste of money to pay for a game twice. If anyone can help PM me.

Edited by Dar

Have you tried good ol' ebay? i got my copy for i around $50 or less.

edit: and is your CD scratched?

I think I've got some progress, the file seems to be copying to my other computer without trouble. I'll try putting it on a USB and sending it to my laptop.

Maybe the drive on my laptop just read it wrong.

It copied on my other computer but it says there is 0 files in it. dozingoff.gif

Edited by Dar

It copied on my other computer but it says there is 0 files in it. dozingoff.gif

Most probably coz it's corrupted to the point where you cannot recover the data inside it.

Please buy a new disc. And don't ask for files. GTANet is not a file sharing network.

It copied on my other computer but it says there is 0 files in it.  dozingoff.gif

Most probably coz it's corrupted to the point where you cannot recover the data inside it.

Please buy a new disc. And don't ask for files. GTANet is not a file sharing network.

Yeah, like when I had to get a new disc for SA, Because the disc was badly scratched, No matter what you use, it wouldn't work and say there was a corrupted file, no matter how you clean the disc, it still says it corrupted. And the only way is to buy a new one.

• 2 years later...
Guest Member1565921

i bought every gta from 3 to 4 eflc and they all say data2.cab cyclic renduring error also download link for it pleaz also it dosent work on 4 diffrent computers panic.gif

VercettiCrimeFamily
There are no Wal-Marts in Australia, the cheapest I can it for is like $70 at Harvey Norman and it seems a waste of money to pay for a game twice. If anyone can help PM me.

Isn't there any second hand shops in Australia i am sure there is.

i bought every gta from 3 to 4 eflc and they all say data2.cab cyclic renduring error also download link for it pleaz also it dosent work on 4 diffrent computers panic.gif

Way to go man 3 year old bump. facedesk.gif

@bloodshreder99: Please create a new topic. Do not bump old topics.

@kizzck: Report and move along. There was really no need to post.