Ambulance

ledzepp18

dont see it

Try a more high def version then. But if the definition's fine its the scene where the deagle is shooting at the hove beach area.

libertycity's finest

hey when that explosion happens in trailer 3 and the motor bike rides by there is a ambulance there sarcasm.gif

OMG OMG OMG

ITS SOOOO CLOSE

WE ARE IN SINGLE DIGITS NOW

DONT GIVE UP WE ARE SO CLOSE :D

hey when that explosion happens in trailer 3 and the motor bike rides by there is a ambulance there sarcasm.gif

Think thats a fire truck, man and since you dont belive me here is the high def version. You have to look at the scene after the guy with the mohawk driving the car. Its with the pistol and look to your right.

http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/#?page=lcgc&content=video0

That video is terrible quality!

...can't stop staring at your avatar...*drool*

On topic, I really hope ambulance missions are not in the game, they sucked.

dicemanstyle

i cant beleive there is an ambulance. Are you telling me this is the first GTA game ever to have an ambulance. Oh wait, all of them have had ambulances. hmmmm ok then can you steal drugs from the ambulances?? If you cant then im not buying this game. Whats the point of playing a game like GTA if you cant even steal drugs from the ambulances. I wonder if there will be police cars too. I hope so cause imagine being able to use their databases to your advantage or even turn on the sirens. Wow sirens. I love sirens. But seriously if there are no drugs in the back of those ambulances then im going to go and steal a real one. Yeah, and then turn on the sirens. Doh. suicidal.gif

Wow guy finds the first glimpse of the gta4 ambulance and gets ripped to shreads for it cryani.gif

i cant beleive there is an ambulance. Are you telling me this is the first GTA game ever to have an ambulance. Oh wait, all of them have had ambulances. hmmmm ok then can you steal drugs from the ambulances?? If you cant then im not buying this game. Whats the point of playing a game like GTA if you cant even steal drugs from the ambulances. I wonder if there will be police cars too. I hope so cause imagine being able to use their databases to your advantage or even turn on the sirens. Wow sirens. I love sirens. But seriously if there are no drugs in the back of those ambulances then im going to go and steal a real one. Yeah, and then turn on the sirens. Doh. suicidal.gif

Trying to be funny?

Fail.

The reason he has posted this is because ambulances have not been in any of the trailers/screenshots so far, and its interersting to find out if they have changed at all, what they will look like in this city etc.

Just like people have done with police cars and so on.

MysteryGamer

user posted image

Good spot I didn't notice it but the shot with the ambulance is over if you blink.

The ambulance looks just like the one in Grand Theft Auto III. I hope the paramedics actually act a bit more realistic in this installment so this time I don't expect to see them to resurrect some random pedestrians Niko just beat up 1 minute ago notify.gif The pedestrians when they are dead should stay that way in fact probably the police will turn up instead of the paramedics.

MisterBates666
That video is terrible quality!

...can't stop staring at your avatar...*drool*

On topic, I really hope ambulance missions are not in the game, they sucked.

Yeah I agree I hated those missions, so repetitive and boring.

But if they have them in the upcoming one I bet they'll be a lot better. Maybe they'll have some unique types of injuries and scenarios, instead of just the pedestrian dripping blood out of his ass.

user posted image

Good spot I didn't notice it but the shot with the ambulance is over if you blink.

The ambulance looks just like the one in Grand Theft Auto III. I hope the paramedics actually act a bit more realistic in this installment so this time I don't expect to see them to resurrect some random pedestrians Niko just beat up 1 minute ago notify.gif The pedestrians when they are dead should stay that way in fact probably the police will turn up instead of the paramedics.

Paramedics will usually turn up at the scene of a fight, gunshot (etc...) crime anyway, even if the guy is dead.

What are the police ment to do? Put the dead body in the back of the police cars? (i'm on about real life here, the bodies in IV will likely disappear like previous games)

Wow guy finds the first glimpse of the gta4 ambulance and gets ripped to shreads for it cryani.gif

ahh c'mon mate bet your probarbly just like all of us here eagerly waiting for the game and watching the trailers from time to time, people arent saying this to make you feel down or to piss you off or whatever its just a sarcastic response we all have hanging out on here you get posts like this all the time thats all tounge.gif

ahh c'mon mate bet your probarbly just like all of us here eagerly waiting for the game and watching the trailers from time to time, people arent saying this to make you feel down or to piss you off or whatever its just a sarcastic response we all have hanging out on here you get posts like this all the time thats all tounge.gif

didnt sound to sarcastic to me confused.gif

Are you telling me this is the first GTA game ever to have an ambulance.

No. The OP was just saying theres an ambulance in that video.

I can see how that can confuse people and turn them into a douchers though.

dicemanstyle

Trying to be funny?

Fail.

The reason he has posted this is because ambulances have not been in any of the trailers/screenshots so far, and its interersting to find out if they have changed at all, what they will look like in this city etc.

Just like people have done with police cars and so on.

sorry didnt mean to make you cry. In my country sarcasm is not a crime LOL sorry OP I didnt mean to hurt your feelings.

Make friends, Make friends, never never break friends. suicidal.gif

didnt sound to sarcastic to me confused.gif

well my comment was but i changed it now, just a childish comment shouldn't have posted it i know what it feels like to be watching a topic u made waiting for replies and then get abused in the comments smile.gif no hard feelings neway good find! colgate.gif