Gang Territories

KarbzKartel

KarbzKartel

I Havent posted a new topic for ages now.

Ok so we have people moaning about Los Santos being dull because you own all the territories.

Well the solution is to get all the territories and leave one remaining so it can rebuild itself, once its almost full kick their asses again.

You might already know this but i posted cos theres a few topics saying about no ballas or vagos left.

Yeah, that's a good idea. I've done that with one of my games and left the Ballas and Vagos a few territories each.

I left Ballas a bit right north of Ganton and most of Temple. The Vagos were left the forum and a slice north of that as well as a bit to the east of the Mulholland intersection.

The Vagos are the ones who have began to take over territory; Glen Park and the surrounding areas (such as the skate park) are now a mixture of green and yellow - half way between Grove and Vagos control. Ballas haven't made their move yet though.

user posted image

I now always just take over the minimum

required for gameplay and leave the rest...

I mess around an awful lot on a savefile...

455 hours on my current...sometimes it can

be annoying to always get shot at but I've

always got some gang to rumble with!

xNamexTakenx

How come nobody starts gang wars when you're either in Las Venturas or San Fierro?

Actually if you do the Territory Glitch then people attack your territory in Los Santos when you're in San Fierro (dunno but I take it's the same in LV).

Otherwise, I think it's like girlfriends where you only lose progress points if you're in the city/area where she is based.

user posted image

Shootin_spree

if you leave two territories, one vagos, one Ballas, they will build up quicker, i did it the forst time round in SA, but then i couldnt be bothered the next couple of times round.