Radio del Mundo

Themaddddog23

Themaddddog23

I just cant stand Radio del Mundo.I mean no offence, theres other people who have diffrent decisons, but i just dont like Arabic Music.Anyone here it.Radio del Mundo and K-Jah are my least favirote.

EDIT:Oh i forgot no Flaming here please alright?

Edited by Themaddddog23

K-Jah is quite cool IMO. But I suppose everybody has their tastes and I like Reggae Music anyway so explains my liking of K-Jah, I find it to be quite amusing at times to be honest.

K-Jah is quite cool IMO. But I suppose everybody has their tastes and I like Reggae Music anyway so explains my liking of K-Jah, I find it to be quite amusing at times to be honest.

WTF is IMO? such awkward slang..... >_>

I can't stand K-JAH or Radio Der Mado or whatever it's called.

It stands for In My Opinion. I don't usually use text like that I guess I was lazy that time sorry.

It stands for In My Opinion. I don't usually use text like that I guess I was lazy that time sorry.

It's no problem, it's just i never heard of that one before...

Vince_ThePhoenix

I just cant stand Radio del Mundo.I mean no offence, theres other people who have diffrent decisons, but i just dont like Arabic Music.Anyone here it.Radio del Mundo and K-Jah are my least favirote.

Yeah, I agree that Radio del Mundo is the worst LCS radio station. There are only Liberty City's Taxi drivers who listen to it. tounge.gif

Head Radio is the best.

Flesh-n-Bone

K-Jah is awful, what the hell is that for music? Also reminds me of emo though it's just the crappy opera. And Arabic music, lol.

xNamexTakenx

To be honest, I don't like any of the LCS' soundtrack. It just seems that R* rushed through the whole thing. And I would have to agree that Radio Del Mundo is the worst radio station in LCS. But, its not Arabic, its Indian. Or it could be a mix because Radio Del Mundo means "Music from around the world."

devilrock28

Yeah, Radio Del Mundo and K-JAH suck. They just sometimes sound like noise.

DON'T LISTEN TO RADIO DEL MUNDO IN THE RAIN! IT'S SCARY!

Most of K-Jah's songs are awesome. Some songs are a bit weird but good at the same time with Radio del Mundo but if you really want to hear a sucky radio station, it has to be Double Cleff FM.

Themaddddog23
To be honest, I don't like any of the LCS' soundtrack. It just seems that R* rushed through the whole thing. And I would have to agree that Radio Del Mundo is the worst radio station in LCS. But, its not Arabic, its Indian. Or it could be a mix because Radio Del Mundo means "Music from around the world."

I think its called "Radio del Mundo" cuase it plays World Music.

Most of K-Jah's songs are awesome. Some songs are a bit weird but good at the same time with Radio del Mundo but if you really want to hear a sucky radio station, it has to be Double Cleff FM.

Well to me, Double Cleff beats Radio del Mundo.

Edited by Korin14

Actually, radio del mundo is Arabic, Turkish, and Indian just so you know.

i like LCFR the most, it's hilarious at times.

Sure, if you like opera.

Sure, if you like opera.

Opera ain't bad, It's rather very good. Also it's kinda half opera and half classical.

Vive La France

Double Cleff and Del Mundo where the best in the game, I think. The rest of the stations except for LCFR where trash. Rockstar didn't really work for a good soundtrack this time.

Vince_ThePhoenix

Head Radio is not that bad.

There are some cool songs like 15 Ways - "Drive" and Rous Stow - "Welcome to the Real World".

Sunrise Driver

Radio Del Mundo is very cool radio. I was surprised when I heard it first. Especially I was enjoyed by Ofra Haza.

Spider-Vice
Head Radio is the best.

NO! It's MSX! tounge.gif

I like MSX, it's cool. a.k.a MSX '98

image.png

GTANet | Red Dead Network | 🌲

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

the beginning is moments ago, the end is moments away 

WTF is IMO? such awkward slang..... >_>

Oh, and the same rules are not applied to WTF?

NO! It's MSX!

I like MSX, it's cool. a.k.a MSX '98

Hey, MSX was great, much better than in GTA 3

Edited by chapapote

• 1 month later...

I thought the radio on LCS was terrible, only the talk show and Double Cleff interested me.

Ofra Haza!? she did guest vocals in Temple Of Love by Sisters Of Mercy!

• 2 weeks later...
Flesh-n-Bone

I might listen to it sometimes because no non-English music was featured on previous GTA's, I only hate Double Cleff and Head Radio, other than that they are cool.

• 9 months later...

Well I listen Radio del Mundo and laugh a lot I hate the classic music one...forgot the name of it......and I love listening to Liberty Jam and LCFR

I like Radio Del Mundo, Double Clef FM and The Liberty Jam.

They are pretty cool.