GTA5 SHOULD COME TO SMALL ENGLISH TOWN!

Chrissy-C

i fink it shud be boro cos thats wer am from and its f*cken offit always loadsa fitin druggies allova prossys at the docs the humour wud b offit wiv the teesside aggro thers loadsa famous ppl lyk football hooligans n the taxman guy hu brays up druggies n smakheds, thn thers the rave music, thers loadsa dif ppl lyk chavs , moshers ,emos,goths n the rest. tel me wot utown u fink:p

b4rtsimps0n

Please speak English on these forums.

If you're really from England, you probably didn't go to school did you?

luminous piss

LONDON.

If you're looking for something smaller then it would have to be Birmingham, but London would be ideal.

i fink it shud be boro cos thats wer am from and its f*cken offit always loadsa fitin druggies allova prossys at the docs the humour wud b offit wiv the teesside aggro thers loadsa famous ppl lyk football hooligans n the taxman guy hu brays up druggies n smakheds, thn thers the rave music, thers loadsa dif ppl lyk chavs , moshers ,emos,goths n the rest. tel me wot utown u fink:p

what?

user posted image

GTA 4 Best Of Videos: -> -1-, -> -2-

Please speak English on these forums.

If you're really from England, you probably didn't go to school did you?

I totally agree.

I didn't even understand half of what he was saying. Must love this Internet slang. lol.gif

Prehaps you should try speaking properly, then, rethink it.

"Chavs, (you) Moshers, emos, goths" hardly make up an interesting gang culture.

im guessin your from middlesborough? and i think liverpool or southport

Just so you guy know, Middlesbrough isn't all "ths proppaaa offit stuf lyke" it isn't that bad. And a GTA set here would be boring in my eyes. There isn't much big crime, the minimal amount of firearms, (Ive never seen a gun out of an officials hands, ever) and the "gangs" are groups of about 20 teenagers being yobs thinking they're gangsters; but yes there are a lot of chavs or "smackeds" and too much rave music.

Middlesbrough would be interesting for me seeing as i lvie here, but to be honest i don't think it'd be a good GTA, we need to stick to the bigger cities such as London or Liverpool/manchester. Something along those lines. But i can understand your want for a game to be set around here, there's hardly ever anything interesting coming out of Boro.

Edited by Robinski
user posted image

it would have to be liverpool

am a scoucer, and i dont think theres any people more recognisable then scoucers (e.g the ones getting arrested) i dont think any other city would work for gta other than liverpool

i can imagine the obvious tracky bottoms and perm

just 51st state really

instead of missions being called missions call them 'on the graft'

and the obvious cameo from the beatles, obviously ringo talking balls bout how he loves liverpool........but not lives in LA haha (theres not resentmant atall;)

SO IT WUD HAVE TO BE LIVERPOOL, THE WHOL CITYS BUILT ON CRIME, but were lvoely people, honest

I think it should be middlesbrough because thats were im from and its f*cken mad always loads of fighting, druggies everywhere, prostitutes at the docks, the humour wud b class wiv the teesside aggro thers loads of famous people like football hooligans n the taxman guy who kills and fights druggies n smakheds(people who take drugs), then theres the rave music, theres loads of different people like chavs , moshers ,emos,goths n the rest. tel me wot town u fink?.

For the people who cant understand msn riting and english slang

the main crime citys in england r

London

Liverpool

Manchester

Birmingham

Newcastle

Nottingham

Bristol

there the main ones i think

MaxxxDamage

gotta be down under...

we can have skippy as a pet, man that would be awesome! and then like customise our sick Vl's and walk around going SIK BRO!! I GOTS THE TURBO!!!! **Blow off valve noise** SIK RE!!

but best of all you could eat by thowing a shrimp on the barbie!!

and think of all the weapons!!

1. Stick

2. 4x2

3. Traffic cone

4. kangaroo droppings

5. Stingray barbs!

CRIKEY!! and you can steal cars that break down! OMG and when you crash a voice comes over, "NOT THE KINGSWOOD"

incase you worndering... that was all completly sarcastic...