Do you ever think

DiabolicTyrant

DiabolicTyrant

Do you ever think that'll we'll see a GTA based off of Toronto Ontario? I'd personally love to cause trouble in my home town.

Is there a lot to see in Toronto?

I don't know why, but Rockstar has always based their GTA games on America or England.

Eight Legged Freak
Do you ever think that'll we'll see a GTA based off of Toronto Ontario? I'd personally love to cause trouble in my home town.

But you don't really have the gun crime/car crime rates the US does.

DiabolicTyrant
Do you ever think that'll we'll see a GTA based off of Toronto Ontario? I'd personally love to cause  trouble in my home town.

Do some research, Toronto and Vancouver are the 2 most crime infested cities in Canada I believe.

Do you ever think that'll we'll see a GTA based off of Toronto Ontario? I'd personally love to cause  trouble in my home town.

Does it matter? It is a game you know...

I seriously hope not.

Yq5y51Y.png

Eight Legged Freak

It wouldn't feel the same in a city with a drastically lower crime rate. Or at least in a city without a cinematic staple of crime.

I would rather see a GTA based in my home town.. Kingston, Jamaica.

A GTA based in Canada? lol.gif

I hope not. tounge.gif

It would also destroy Michael Moore's movie "Bowling for Columbine" where he shows Canada how crime-free it is and that people leave their doors unlocked over night and crap. lol.giflol.gif

DiabolicTyrant
Hopefully not. In the words of Peter Griffin, "Canada Sucks!"

Typical American.

Based in America and Uk becuase Rockstar North is in the UK and the Rockstar Develpoer people are in New York, so they do it in countires they are in. So no to Canada.

No. But London will probably be the next city.

Negative. London is already the city of The Getaway, would be a dumb move from R*.

Although I would like to see some Europe in a GTA game, but we just don't have all the crime and crap like in the US to have a good story for such a game.

Nikolai Bellic, King of LC

Hope not

DiabolicTyrant
A GTA based in Canada? lol.gif

I hope not. tounge.gif

It would also destroy Michael Moore's movie "Bowling for Columbine" where he shows Canada how crime-free it is and that people leave their doors unlocked over night and crap. lol.giflol.gif

Micheal moore is full of sh*t. Nobody doesn't keep their house unlocked, that was f*cking propaganda for his film.

Based in America and Uk becuase Rockstar North is in the UK and the Rockstar Develpoer people are in New York, so they do it in countires they are in. So no to Canada.

That logic fails. So if they were set up in Uganda, we could expect GTA: Uganda? I also doubt that the next GTA will be set in London, I assume it'll be Vice City. They've used Liberty City, Vice City and San Andreas since GTA I.

Yq5y51Y.png

A GTA based in Canada?  lol.gif

I hope not.  tounge.gif

It would also destroy Michael Moore's movie "Bowling for Columbine" where he shows Canada how crime-free it is and that people leave their doors unlocked over night and crap.  lol.gif  lol.gif

Micheal moore is full of sh*t. Nobody doesn't keep their house unlocked, that was f*cking propaganda for his film.

I was being sarcastic if you haven't noticed. lol.gif

I don't think so.

It wouldn't feel the same in a city with a drastically lower crime rate. Or at least in a city without a cinematic staple of crime.

Canada isn't exactly crime free. They had a biker war over in Quebec that killed some 150 ppl (the mafia was invovled aswell) I'm sure some of you know what I'm talking about, they had a documentary on it on Nat. Geo.

Paddy Donagh

I'd have to agree with the majority and say no to Canada...

I'd love to see a GTA based in Glasgow, Scotland. If not my home of Ireland.

I doubt it anytime soon as i think America still is the most popular destination for R* but, i'd love to see 1 based in the UK as London was just an expantion.

I hope not.  tounge.gif

It would also destroy Michael Moore's movie "Bowling for Columbine" where he shows Canada how crime-free it is and that people leave their doors unlocked over night and crap.  lol.gif  lol.gif

agreed. And that "canadian ghetto" he went to wasnt even close to being a ghetto. Maybe low-income housing, but not a crime-filled ghetto like say.. hrmm.. the Jane&Finch area of Toronto.

DiabolicTyrant

I hope not.  tounge.gif

agreed. And that "canadian ghetto" he went to wasnt even close to being a ghetto. Maybe low-income housing, but not a crime-filled ghetto like say.. hrmm.. the Jane&Finch area of Toronto.

exactly

I sure hope it would not be in London. I would either want Tokyo (or some other Asian area) or a new Vice City. We haven't gotten the chance to play as an Asian so that can always be a possibility.

Asia would be awesome icon14.gif I wouldn't mind london, but it sure wouldn't be my first choice. And as far as Vice City...f*ck NO! Miami sucks.