LEAKED GTA IV FOOTAGE

False

There was a huge discussion about this yesterday.

Don't know what happened to the thread, might got locked?!

I think the result though was that it is fake, because the 360 disc doesn't have this holographic ring around the center.

Fuzzknuckles

Yet another post of this fake. Reported. f*ck off.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

Old and Fake.

Can be confirmed fake because the case says "Xbox Live" and not "Live" as it says on the real case.

My information is from the the Take 2 website.

user posted image

Are you people all retarded? I originally said if its old, leave it die. But we can rely on arrogant self righteous c*nts to wave their e-peen in the wind like the d*ckwads they are. Just let it die suicidal.gif

Fuzzknuckles

Are you people all retarded? I originally said if its old, leave it die. But we can rely on arrogant self righteous c*nts to wave their e-peen in the wind like the d*ckwads they are. Just let it die  suicidal.gif

Try searching, rather than posting a disclaimer.

EDIT: It was ten threads down the board confused.gif

i showed someone this on my msn last night, i find it weird thou as the 18 cert on uk game boxes arent that small anymore there massive and the artwork at the back didnt match the ps3 reatail box i saw a pic of? unless the artwork at the back of the box is diferent on both, so leads me to belive its just a print job, but that intro is real good

How many post ont his forum do you think are titled Leaked Footage? Common sense now please, I cba opening every single one. Now Im done here, continue posting if you wish towaste your own time mercie_blink.gif

Fuzzknuckles
How many post ont his forum do you think are titled Leaked Footage? Common sense now please, I cba opening every single one.

But can be arsed making a new thread?

Jesus man, use some brain.

SerenUnderdog

there's no Microsoft Xbox 360 logo when the game is booted, that's just impossible, so it's a video disc, simple as that. case closed

How many post ont his forum do you think are titled Leaked Footage? Common sense now please, I cba opening every single one. Now Im done here, continue posting if you wish towaste your own time mercie_blink.gif

Exactly why it's most likely a fake?

You should look at other posts as well.