Would you do it?

mac915

I'm just wondering. For the people who have come here everyday, who scourer websites for any info about this game, anxiously waiting for the 29th to arrive and grace you with GTA IV, would you take it all back? Would you, if given the chance to, become completely oblivious to any and all aspects of this game and be completely shocked by it upon release. And by take it all back, I mean all of it, you basically only know a new GTA is coming out. You don't know who the main character in it is, any of the features, if its a continuation of the series, anything at all. So would you do it? And if so, would you be happy once you found out about how things(based on what we know so far) turned out?

Nah, I stayed away intentionally for a long time. Hyping and discussing the possibilities is part of the experience.

I wouldn't take it back.. I knew gta4 was coming out back in oct and I wasn't reading about it then it got delayed so I decided not to read anything about it till this month now im sooo damn hyped it sucks but I wouldn't take it back because it'll make it so much more sweet when we do get it.. I was super hyped before gta3 hit and i got it the day it came out and everything was so new it was amazing.. I can't wait to have that feeling again smile.gif

UndergroundKing

No. Theres still around 70% of the game unknown so I'll still be surprised when I finally play it. Also, I kinda like the hype. The only thing that would make me want to give it all back is if the game didnt meet up to my expectations.

fishermanGTA

Yep. Back then I wanted everything I could get, but now since we are close enough,

I wish I knew nothing at all.

I didnt know ANTHING about GTA sa when it comed out, cos i had NO internet, i just come to store, and WHOAH! New gta devil.gif

ps. yes, its true

"The suspense is terrible, i hope it will last"

is that from charlie and the chocolate factory??

I wouldn't take it back. I probably wouldn't know anything about the storyline if it weren't for the internet even when the game releases because I'll be too busy causing destruction.