How many friends have you guys deleted?

nirvana89

I just deleted one of my closest friends on PSN. She sent me a message saying Loser,lol. It may seem petty, but still. What kind of thing is that to say? How many friends have you guys deleted?

Shouldnt this be in gaming chat?

But anyway being on topic, i think you should probably grow up, get online and show the bitch who the loser is - absolutley 'pwn' there ass wink.gif .

Shouldnt this be in gaming chat?

But anyway being on topic, i think you should probably grow up, get online and show the bitch who the loser is - absolutley 'pwn' there ass wink.gif .

Yeah probly should be. It is some stranger online after all. Its a girl though so.....

Is this seriously a topic?

Someone comes here and makes a topic about being called a LOSER on PSN?

bored.gif

user posted image

Are you kidding me?

Loser,lol = I want penis.

Now go fix what you destroyed.

Are you kidding me?

Its a stranger Ive never met dude. I just wanted to see how many fools you guys have deleted online. I'm not gonna worry about it.

Are you kidding me?

lol, are you serious dude? Why would a girl online want someone they've never met. We did talk on webcam though and she was pretty.

Are you kidding me?

lol, are you serious dude? Why would a girl online want someone they've never met. We did talk on webcam though and she was pretty.

Dude, grow some balls and lay the pipe.

It's what she wants.

Are you kidding me?

Dude, grow some balls and lay the pipe.

It's what she wants.

Use your brain dude and think about what your saying. Its a girl online who doesn't know me. I have a girlfriend anyways.

You're a loser. lol

Whatever man. Your real cool insulting someone over the internet.

You're a loser. lol

Do you realize what you are doing? You are wasting valuable time that you could be using to fill that bitch up.

Now get to work.

A pretty girl over a webcam? Hmm, sounds like a trap...

No trap whatsoever man. I was surprised too.

YourNeighborhoodKiller

Just flirt with her or something. You could end up meeting her someday.

But, first of all. Who the hell cares, who you deleted off of your PSN? Second of all. Why would you make a topic about it?

Edited by YourNeighborhoodKiller

New account: Gezim

You're a loser. lol

Do you realize what you are doing? You are wasting valuable time that you could be using to fill that bitch up.

Now get to work.

lol, whatever you say man.

She wants your dick, obviously. No girl says that unless she desires your juice all over her face.

You guys need to realize what you are saying. Its a 17 year old girl online. Why would any sane girl want someone they've never met online? I'm 18 by the way so you don't think I'm some weirdo.

You guys need to realize what you are saying. Its a 17 year old girl online. Why would any sane girl want someone they've never met online? I'm 18 by the way so you don't think I'm some weirdo.

You're still a loser. lol

Seriously though, she called you a loser, big deal, I've been called much worse before.

user posted image

YourNeighborhoodKiller

I doubt it.

Dude, I've seen a lot of girls online, wanting to give me some head.

New account: Gezim

You're still a loser. lol

Seriously though, she called you a loser, big deal, I've been called much worse before.

lol, thanks dude. I've been called worse too man.

I doubt it.

Ugly girls maybe.

I doubt it.

Ugly girls maybe.

Listen you punk kid, stop listing off excuses for not going and laying this bitch out.

How explicitly do we need to say that she wants to RAIL.

For Christ sake, have some sense of your surroundings.

I doubt it.

Ugly girls maybe.

Listen you punk kid, stop listing off excuses for not going and laying this bitch out.

How explicitly do we need to say that she wants to RAIL.

For Christ sake, have some sense of your surroundings.

What can I do now? She lives in a different time zone sir. I have a girlfriend though.

It sounds to me she was drunk and horny, she just wanted to talk to you, so she said that to get you to talk to her.

It sounds to me she was drunk and horny, she just wanted to talk to you, so she said that to get you to talk to her.

She got offline immediately after that though. Hmm. Maybe you are right.

Vive La France

I don't have friends. All I do is pwn in CoD4, and that's pretty much my only online activity on the PSN now. (Think this should be moved to gaming or Tech chat)