You know what's funny?

impuLsive101

impuLsive101

You know what's funny?

Women rights.

But anyway, I think the GTA forums around here need to be improved with more moderators or administrators because the same topic comes out 25 times the next day such as the graphics being blurry or crappy, things such as "PS3 Vs Xbox 360" (We need a official thread for this which is pinned), things such as "GTA IV CD Leaked", etc.

Who agrees? Hope I'm not the only one.

Oh...

and I hate the 60 second flood delay. ph34r.gif

i agree with u on the need for a 360 vs ps3 thread cause ive seen 2 many 'which system should i buy it for' threads and i also hate the 60 second flood delay, it does not stop flooding

fishermanGTA
You know what's funny?

Women rights.

But anyway, I think the GTA forums around here need to be improved with more moderators or administrators because the same topic comes out 25 times the next day such as the graphics being blurry or crappy, things such as "PS3 Vs Xbox 360" (We need a official thread for this which is pinned), things such as "GTA IV CD Leaked", etc.

Oh...

Do you understand the irony of everything you just wrote?

impuLsive101
You know what's funny?

Women rights.

But anyway, I think the GTA forums around here need to be improved with more moderators or administrators because the same topic comes out 25 times the next day such as the graphics being blurry or crappy, things such as "PS3 Vs Xbox 360" (We need a official thread for this which is pinned), things such as "GTA IV CD Leaked",  etc.

Oh...

and I hate the 60 second flood delay.  ph34r.gif

I know what I wrote, and everything I wrote is true.

crobert0247

Stop being impulsive. biggrin.gif No, some of the topics can make me angry.gif but its an open forum so just don't open the topic if you aren't interested I guess. The topics that make me go crazy are the new screenshot threads that are created when the screenies have been out for a week. Those guys deserve to be grilled. biggrin.gif

Shootin_spree

sure, we could have more mods, but they are doing a good job i guess.

and i hate the flood control too, but it is a very good thing to have, the forums would just get overrun with post after post after post.

if that made any sense?

fishermanGTA
You know what's funny?

Women rights.

But anyway, I think the GTA forums around here need to be improved with more moderators or administrators because the same topic comes out 25 times the next day such as the graphics being blurry or crappy, things such as "PS3 Vs Xbox 360" (We need a official thread for this which is pinned), things such as "GTA IV CD Leaked",  etc.

Oh...

and I hate the 60 second flood delay.  ph34r.gif

I know what I wrote, and everything I wrote is true.

..... OK.... lets try another one. Contradiction.

You complained about all the useless and unneeded topics that need

to be locked, and in doing so created a useless and unneeded topic that needs to be locked.

I'm a moderator for EA games on a few of their games I've contacted the gtaforums people asking if they needed any help and they said they didn't need any more mods so I doubt we'll be getting any more.

You know what's funny?

Women rights.

Oh...

Just give it some time. The forums will calm down about three weeks after release. All the dorks like myself will disappear, only to return in time for the next GTA.

The Xbox sucks because of the RROD, therefore the PS3 is better.

The blur effects are total crap and GTA IV graphics don't look like oral sex no more.

The 60 second delay prevented me to post curse words in this thread and helped me think about all the positive I just wrote.

Things are just fine round here. monocle.gif