busk

tld

Looking at this screen Does anybody think that you will be able to busk for money by pressing x or something? Maybe in some of the clubs aswell as we know the clubs are accessible

Its possible I suppose as there is still alot of stuff we dont know

user posted image

Edited by tld
user posted image

Like a rhythm game type thing? I suppose that's possible, GTA SA had dancing after all. It would be a fun feature.

Hard to say one way or another though but it would be one legitimate way of making some quick money when you needed to buy some new weaponry or something.

Shootin_spree

hmm, id say its very possible, i mean you are an imigrant (however u spell it) and you need some cash, busk away niko.

crobert0247

I don't know about busking but that sax looks like a nifty weapon. I'd like to take it away and go on a beat down rampage in Middle Park. biggrin.gif

fishermanGTA

"I need some money to buy a hotdog. Hmmm how can I do this.... I could.. no

that wouldn't work.... I wish this GUN hidden in the back of my pants would

stop annoying me.... I know! I will BUSK for money!"

No.

Busk? WTF? Do you mean beg/panhandle/street preform? Busk is a weird f*cking word... almost as weird as "clamber."

Shootin_spree
Busk? WTF? Do you mean beg/panhandle/street preform? Busk is a weird f*cking word... almost as weird as "clamber."

street performer.

yes busk is a word sarcasm.gif

user posted image

No sh*t dude...

No sh*t dude...

well shut up then and stop spamming this topic

user posted image

No sh*t dude...

It's a British term.

It's a British term.

Thank you Shootin_spree and isuck100%.

tld, go back to grammar school and learn to read. I asked clarification to its meaning, not if it was a word. You seem to be the first one to spam the topic with your smartass reply.

It's a British term.

Thank you Shootin_spree and isuck100%.

tld, go back to grammar school and learn to read. I asked clarification to its meaning, not if it was a word. You seem to be the first one to spam the topic with your smartass reply.

can you please SHUT UP you started this stupid debate by saying "busk? WTF" you knew the meaning but still persisted to 'clarify' I suggest you start learning your words my friend, not me

END OF!!!!

user posted image

What is the guy in blue doing on the right side of the screen? Yo-yo?

I think he is patting a dog. Which means....

...Awesum.

can you please SHUT UP you started this stupid debate by saying "busk? WTF" you knew the meaning but still persisted to 'clarify' I suggest you start learning your words my friend, not me

END OF!!!!

You are one presumptuous little ignorant turd. I had an idea of what it meant, but I was not 100% sure, therefore I asked. I asked the way I did because the word (like a LOT of British slang) just sounded silly and made me snicker.

I never implied you should learn words; I implied you should learn to comprehend what you are reading... something I stand by. Be a bit more of a dick, it fits you well.

EDIT: and the guy on the right in the blue is watering the ground with a watering can (why no sprinkler system? I do not know).