NYCHA (LCHA)

mack10--

Will housing projects like Queensbridge Houses(the biggest in NYC), Brownsville Houses(one of the highest crime rates in NYC) and Soundview Houses (car theft capital of NYC) be in GTA 4...there could be one gang in each one which would be there territory and could be at war with the gangs from the other projects..(The equivalent of Queensbridge would be in Dukes..Brownsville in Broker and Soundview in Bohan)..

I'd love to roll through QB at night and keep watch for some guy tryin to shank me.

I'd love to roll through QB at night and keep watch for some guy tryin to shank me.

I only shank infidels...

yeah that would be awesome, just a bunch of them gain up on you and they kick the living crap out of ya colgate.gif

Check out the back right of this screen. It's taken in Broker and those definately are project buildings in the background, so I'm assuming there will be a pretty large projects complex in broker. There are also other screens where you can see projects buildings in the Dukes area of the game, and in the Harlem area on Algonquin.

Anyways, check it out:

user posted image

And here is another:

user posted image

Edited by SBizz6

this could be QueensBridge here.. confused.gif sorry about the size!

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by kevinm07

Check out the back right of this screen. It's taken in Broker and those definately are project buildings in the background, so I'm assuming there will be a pretty large projects complex in broker. There are also other screens where you can see projects buildings in the Dukes area of the game, and in the Harlem area on Algonquin.

Anyways, check it out:

user posted image

And here is another:

user posted image

the projects in the top screen are the ones in Coney Island (Firefly Island) and the projects in the bottom screen look like there beside Central Park (Middle Park) which would be Harlem...

i thought the whole gang thing was gta sa. i think they are moving past that.

i thought the whole gang thing was gta sa. i think they are moving past that.

There are still going to be gangs in this game. New York City is a city with many projects and low income housing areas, and it would be a misstep for R* to not include that in a game that is trying to project the vibe and feel of New York. This game won't be themed around gang banging and stuff, but there will definitely be area's on the map where you can visit projects and more dangerous neighborhoods, just like in real life.

There are still going to be gangs in this game. New York City is a city with many projects and low income housing areas, and it would be a misstep for R* to not include that in a game that is trying to project the vibe and feel of New York. This game won't be themed around gang banging and stuff, but there will definitely be area's on the map where you can visit projects and more dangerous neighborhoods, just like in real life.

yea i agree with that there will definately be a lot of gangs in Liberty City..

this could be based on Soundview...

user posted image

user posted image

Edited by kevinm07

That first screenshot is not projects it's what we call luna park and a lot of rich people live in those buildings.

Southside Dukes Ballas

yea i agree with that there will definately be a lot of gangs in Liberty City..

this could be based on Soundview...

user posted image

user posted image

No that looks more like QB. Anyways I would love to see a Dukesbridge Projects( Queensbridge), a version a Bronwsville in Broker, a version of Marcy in Broker, the Saint Nicks in Alogoquin, and Co-Op City in Bohan more than any other projects to be recreated for GTA 4 in LC.

If they incorporate the projects just think of how fun it'll be to go there at night if Niko has problems with a crew that stays there lol.