Clan Ladder/League

noxiousd

I used to use gamebattles.com when i was in another clan, and it was great for organising matches etc

But wouldnt it be good if GTAF setup its own ladder here? It could have rules set by a mod (i.e weapons to use, locations, vehicles, gametypes) and would give bragging rights to the winner of any gang wars

Would also be a good way to sort out feuds in a controlled environment, could have refs to bring in incase people refused to report losses etc

I used to use gamebattles.com when i was in another clan, and it was great for organising matches etc

But wouldnt it be good if GTAF setup its own ladder here? It could have rules set by a mod (i.e weapons to use, locations, vehicles, gametypes) and would give bragging rights to the winner of any gang wars

Would also be a good way to sort out feuds in a controlled environment, could have refs to bring in incase people refused to report losses etc

It would've been better if Social Rockstar could do something like that...but this'll work too. Gotta talk to the mods first about it though.

Very good idea, clans could also post in their threads the wins and loses.

It will also show the top clans for GTAIV. Remember, its not how many people you have in the clan, its how good the people are. Id rather have 16 good members then 50 mixed members that only 10 are good.

And that way people could keep a better track of theyre enemies and allies, who they have fought and who is next, and which turf they 'run' or something

2 things

1. genius

2. pure genius biggrin.gificon14.gifcookie.gif

Yes this is a good Idea indeed, I say after the game comes out and people are done with single player and start to go to multiplayer, every clan should get involved with this project and we should make this look really good when the time comes.

I know it's just an idea for now.

Well the SAMP is very detailed and well done community wise, so could be good if pulled off well and with the right setup

Yey good idea but how will you know whos won? What people are gonne tell the topic creator. Ok if thats the way your gonna do it people will start lyin just to make there clan stronger and better than it is.

Yey good idea but how will you know whos won? What people are gonne tell the topic creator. Ok if thats the way your gonna do it people will start lyin just to make there clan stronger and better than it is.

Well you would have 7v7 or 6v6, then have a referee in the room during the match (he could be host aswell to make sure everythings fine)

But im sure most clan leaders are trustworthy enough to admit when they are defeated

They could also be like gamebattles where you take a photograph of the screen after the match showing who won

Well you would have 7v7 or 6v6, then have a referee in the room during the match (he could be host aswell to make sure everythings fine)

But im sure most clan leaders are trustworthy enough to admit when they are defeated

They could also be like gamebattles where you take a photograph of the screen after the match showing who won

I know im bein picky now but how do you know the ref wont be corrupt, only way you could do is it by takin a pic like you said.

Started a SA:MP League, a while ago, but not many were interested. Feel free to make use of the referee rules from there.

This one should work well, seeing the number people gearing themselves up for IV:MP. Can't wait to see it running. icon14.gif

novasknight2k6

even i doubt that gamebattles will deny the idea. But if they do, want to created a community-created league for GTA iV MP...if gamebattles denies

Started a SA:MP League, a while ago, but not many were interested. Feel free to make use of the referee rules from there.

This one should work well, seeing the number people gearing themselves up for IV:MP. Can't wait to see it running. icon14.gif

Yeah, i wasnt volunteering to run it or anything lol, im the least organised person of alltime, just ask the wife

Was just throwing an idea for any MOD's who might be passing by

yeah, I hope someone will lead this thing.

Me and the Don will be too busy with our family and the game to do this.

Great idea though. icon14.gif