Once Again, Automobile Customization

tyas1102

Customization for cars and motorcycles would complete this GTA4

i also hope this GTA4 have some feeatures like in Scarface game..

e.g.: car driver, colleagues that can be used, and others.

It really helps..

Respond please.. Thank You dozingoff.gif

It really helps..

sadly no, i think it's b/c R* is afraid the game would run slower if there were custimization options. I don't know the first thing about how to make a video game and stuff like that, but i assume that would be a logical explination since R* is down grading in the customization part.

Why would you have car customization in the last GTA but not in this one? Thats what i don't get, and i think R* made a boo-boo and upset alot of hardcore GTA fans.

Noone gives a crap about customization. can u imagine niko, who just got off a boat doing up his car with spoilers an rims an sh*t? its not in for a reason. it was done very poorly in sa, an theres no need for it in GTA IV!!

Noone gives a crap about customization. can u imagine niko, who just got off a boat doing up his car with spoilers an rims an sh*t? its not in for a reason. it was done very poorly in sa, an theres no need for it in GTA IV!!

hmmm.. i got your points..

i was just thinking that this thing will make it complete.. there are lots of customized cars in the real NYC, and i was wondering that this feature will make this GTA4 much more fun!!

I really wish there will be one cryani.gif

what about the features i mentioned that can be found in Scarface game??

will it be in GTA4, because i was thinking that it would be quite annoying for us if we have to drive our car everytime by our own (despite the Subway, Taxi or other mass transportation that will be available in GTA4)

Why would you have car customization in the last GTA but not in this one? Thats what i don't get, and i think R* made a boo-boo and upset alot of hardcore GTA fans.

Yes, this is what the thing which can not be accepted..

confused.gif

oh, BIG BOOOOOOOOOOO....

barf8bd.gif

there might be customization in NYC, but in gta 4 u cant customize your car because someone who just gets into the country isnt going to think, "you know wat, im gonna pimp my ride an look like a G". Besides, there will be unique cars, the cars in the game will have random generated stuff on them, like paint job, decal, rims, spoilers etc.. theres no need for it.

there might be customization in NYC, but in gta 4 u cant customize your car because someone who just gets into the country isnt going to think, "you know wat, im gonna pimp my ride an look like a G". Besides, there will be unique cars, the cars in the game will have random generated stuff on them, like paint job, decal, rims, spoilers etc.. theres no need for it.

Yeah it's true.. Niko is doubtfully will say "Hey, nice rims and paint jobs, i want it!!" in his first experience coming to Liberty City.

But would it be more interesting if we can make it by our own dontgetit.gif

But time passes by, there are growing needs from Niko.. Now this is not just about Car Customization, but also other things.. such as relationship, consuming food or drinks, and others.. I hope R* can accomodate this kind of things so that we can explore many things in GTA4 that keeps us searching for new things which are the fun factor in GTA 4..

as what i've said in GTA4 wishlist : "A lot more purchasable items" : suicidal.gif

You know people will just come in this thread saying"its not goddamn need for speed" and "you fail".lol

Anyways,i hope its in,but i doubt it...

u can buy food an drinks, i too was hoping we could customize clothes like SA, but because he looks alot like a certain sniper from a certain film, it doesnt matter to me anymore, i think his clothes are great.

And yes its been confirmed its out

u can buy food an drinks, i too was hoping we could customize clothes like SA, but because he looks alot like a certain sniper from a certain film, it doesnt matter to me anymore, i think his clothes are great.

And yes its been confirmed its out

Im pretty sure nobody has said anything about clothes customization not being in.I know for a fact its in multiplayer...

- clothes customization is in - thats been confirmed

too was hoping we could customize clothes like SA

However i think its mainly bland clothes and not yellow and purple striped things...

yeh, u can customize in multiplayer, but in single player its very limited. but with that blue jacket an trackys he looks like that sniper icon14.gificon14.gif

REELHigh_Roller

It really helps..

I think they didn't add custom cars since they are making a new Midnight Club game.

YOU don't give crap about customization, not me. I couldn't see Niko driving a tricked out ride too, but it would be really cool seeing random generated ones driven by young peds.

There were too many problems and not even positives to bring customization to this GTA. It was a relatively minor (and often aggravating) feature in SA that was implemented half-heartedly. Remember the joy of finding a rare car, bringing it to a mod shop, and then finding out you could just change it's colour? And then having the car damaged after bumping into a cyclist?

Think of it this way: On this edition, Rock* chose to add more detail to the city and the cars then we've ever seen before. This won't be anything like the low-res cars and neighbourhoods of SA.

SLAYERMAGGOT

Driver Parallel Lines has a cool car modifiaction feature, it's better than GTA San Andreas Car Customation.

A lot of Paintjobs, Bodykits, Colours and you can modify the police car and the rubbish car, that's fun!!! tounge2.gif

I think we should just forget about customisation, and concentrate on more important things. like driving a bus full of scared old people into some peds, and then setting fire to the bus letting the old people burn to death

You said it. It's rags to better rags, not rags to Donald f*cking Trump.

Yq5y51Y.png

You said it. It's rags to better rags, not rags to Donald f*cking Trump.

Apart of me thinks that donal trump does not drive around in a car pimped out with rims and spoilers.

You example isnt the best buddy...

you kno wat he meant....

I did,i never stated that i didnt.Just that his example wasnt the best....

One of the multiplayer modes allows the host to customize, I read that the other day and it sounds good.

*AMMU-NATION*

Dammit! I liked the customization in gta sa. Not the over-the-top lowrider stuff but just changing the color or the rims. I liked my car to fit the situation. Whatever, I'm over it.

Aaaaaaahh.. we will see how it is gonna be, I just expect that GTA4 will bring more new features that will bring this GTA franchise to a whole new different level with new things to do in the game.

Not saying that this game have to be "so EA" with its "complete features" attitude, but this game should represent real life situation without damaging "the real essence" of GTA games.

Hopefully by EA taking over TakeTwo they will not take out "the feel" of GTA but add more fun and real addition for the game in the future.. and maybe a GTA movie made by Steven Spielberg tounge2.gif

Shootin_spree

i liked car customization in SA, but lets face it, customization is out of the initial gameplay, lets all move on and think of better things, like, euphoria, running over people, shooting sprees and so on.

wafflemaster

Anyone in here who believes that customization of vehicles would somehow devalue the core storyline (Niko being fresh off the boat), is perhaps being a little bit precious about this IMO. Whilst it's probably true that Niko wouldn't see a pimped-out low-rider on the street and think "thats what I'm talkin'bout", but then he probably wouldn't do 98% of the things you will be required to do in this game either. You need to suspend belief a little-bit people, this is a game, and features like car-modding are for the individual player, not the fictional character they control on-screen mercie_blink.gif