This is why i WONT be getting GTAIV on XBOX

nyanya

Why do I see this in every games store i go into usually right next to a perfectly operational ps3?? Until I started noticing this everywhere I was a XBOX fan, but I really don't want my XBOX to crash n burn while struggling to handle the demands of a game as tasking on a console as GTAIV will be. Seriously though, this isn't a random act of xbox bashing, i have been seeing this everywhere lately...

user posted image

Edited by nyanya

From what I hear most of the Red ring problems have been solved on newer version on the console, so if you like Xbox buy it, if you like PS, buy it.

EDIT

Dunno why you cannot see the pic, I cannot see it either

Raindancer_5.gif

You obviously don't own a 360, but are just giving a poor shot at trolling.

Also, it's the TV that's broken..

the xbox version will sell more than the ps3 version anyways, for sure so it will be ok to get ure copy lol

i just orderd a 42 inch hd plasma tv aswell, hope i get accepted for it biggrin.gif

SerenUnderdog

maybe because their functional PS3 are 1year and a half younger?

can you imagine that this demo consoles are turned on for 16 hrs a day RUNNING game ? not only playing a vid or something?

that's only logical that they all break

the xbox version will sell more than the ps3 version anyways, for sure so it will be ok to get ure copy lol

i just orderd a 42 inch hd plasma tv aswell, hope i get accepted for it biggrin.gif

haha good joke

you do realize all 360's in store kiosks are kept and sealed in a no air plastic box?? like it overheats itself because the air cannot escape the damn things they put them in and they wonder why their display models always red ring.. There are many many people who have had 360s and never had a red ring.. me being one of them.

Before this thread goes on any longer, stop the fanboy crap.

fine then just lock it.

sounds good

Raindancer_5.gif