3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTA: San Andreas Beta

nuttybutty

Yeah, so. Jojo declined me the one with cornrows 'cause he think that something modded, even though it's not beta, should be in. So, I could have the link for that mod without any problems. Unless Artur want's it just for himself.

Yeah, so. Jojo declined me the one with cornrows 'cause he think that something modded, even though it's not beta, should be in. So, I could have the link for that mod without any problems. Unless Artur want's it just for himself.

Pm me it or post it here, anything new is good sh*t.

Hey jojo, can you show us some pics of the Beta Ryder that you have?

I'm kinda busy. later

nuttybutty

Bamster. You're being a f*ck-tard and we all would appreciate if you would stop being so negative. Why do you even bother posting here if you don't want the mod, but only the files?

Bet he hasnt even made one

who the f*ck are you?

oh and STFU

And how do you realy know that ? because he never told it in the topic ? comon shut tha f**k up already damn .

P.S: Jojo biggrin.gif , when you will have some free time post some pics of the beta ryder .

And how do you realy know that ? because he never told it in the topic ? comon shut tha f**k up already damn .

P.S: Jojo biggrin.gif , when you will have some free time post some pics of the beta ryder .

ok. i have some free time right noe actually but ima lazy ass. but ill do it soon

ok. i have some free time right noe actually but ima lazy ass. but ill do it soon

Nah you ain't smile.gif , thanks we all wait wink.gif .

Krazy_DD

One question: When u think the mod will be done 100 % jojo?I saw the movie of what u did so far, and its so awesome.I can skin some other models if u need so the mod can be done smile.gif.

Really hope this mod wont die like other great mods smile.gif

Why would you think this was about to die. Just the other day Artur made a beta character. New things are coming in more than ever in this mod..

dont worry guys. the mod isnt going to die.. at least not in 6 months from now.. cause i dont know if i would have other interests then.. i hope we finish the mod by then though. then im gonna quit modding GTA smile.gif

i had a really good time but I'm starting to reach a diffirent level of my life, and hope you all understand and support me.

I'm not saying goodbye, yet.

Edited by jojo_7
fire-1-up

JoJo,

Did Deezire agree to help you out? scripting and making cutscenes can be very involved and time consuming...

If he never replied, maybe you could try him on his website, Deezire.net, and let him know all the work that went into this project so far.

Also, maybe you could edit the first post on page 1 with the newest stuff, and a request for someone that does animations. I wish I could, but I can't afford those expensive programs, I can barely afford notepad and paint!

But whenever you get some free time though, because life don't revolve around mods... I'm just providin' some suggestions to help ya out.

Edited by fire-1-up
nuttybutty

Eh, I'll help with animations. I'm just learning atm, but that can be ajusted by time. Holla' back.

J Man , you still ain't posted ryder's screenshots , still waiting .

Sorry homie, i am really busy. I have na exam this week and dont want to fail. I'm studing day and night. I'm also checking the forums from ones in a while.. but as soon as I'll pass it I'll post thoes screenies

J Man , you still ain't posted ryder's screenshots , still waiting .

Sorry homie, i am really busy. I have na exam this week and dont want to fail. I'm studing day and night. I'm also checking the forums from ones in a while.. but as soon as I'll pass it I'll post thoes screenies

Alright good luck then bro .

markmartir

JoJo,

Did Deezire agree to help you out? scripting and making cutscenes can be very involved and time consuming...

If he never replied, maybe you could try him on his website, Deezire.net, and let him know all the work that went into this project so far.

Also, maybe you could edit the first post on page 1 with the newest stuff, and a request for someone that does animations. I wish I could, but I can't afford those expensive programs, I can barely afford notepad and paint!

But whenever you get some free time though, because life don't revolve around mods... I'm just providin' some suggestions to help ya out.

I did tell deezire to help but deezire is busy in real life and

you don't know that deezire is busy it means keep out if you don't wanna help if you wanna join gta san andreas beta as a modder you must help jojo!

And bamster you mother f*cker jojo has made somethings in gta san andreas beta!

Edited by markmartir
WorthlessYouth

You guys aint seen beta till you've seen this!

Check out the Super GT omg! It looks like it was set in the 80's! Also the rims were those of the beta jester and the current RC bandit! This video OWNS!

Also around 4:40, we can see the door on the barbers has a red cross on it instead of the yellow arrow. Maybe we could do that in the mod?

Also a white arrow and the brakes sound is much more realistic

6:04, beta Aztecs. Loved em!

Edited by metakn1ght

Check out the Super GT omg! It looks like it was set in the 80's! Also the rims were those of the beta jester and the current RC bandit! This video OWNS!

Also around 4:40, we can see the door on the barbers has a red cross on it instead of the yellow arrow. Maybe we could do that in the mod?

I've seen this video a really long time ago!

Wu-Tang Clan

and 1:50 the guy sitting on the floor

2:23 the car is bit unknown to me

2:46 that anim

fire-1-up

you don't know that deezire is busy it means keep out if you don't wanna help if you wanna join gta san andreas beta as a modder you must help jojo!

Relax yourself sir, If you'll look back several pages (page 11, 9th post down), i told jojo that i'd be happy to help him with editing the ped files in the data folder, but that part don't come until all of the models are completed, so i'm assuming that he will let me know when he is ready for me to do that part.

As for coding, I can do it some, but i am not on that level yet, not to mention that to unlock all the beta missions and create cutscenes may take a very long time, longer than the 6 months that jojo was shooting for. I was only making a suggestion, since i didn't know if anyone had asked Deezire or not, but Deezire is busy so that's that.

EDIT: just to repeat it again in case anyone missed it, i'll be happy to help when the models are done, just pm me or post.

Edited by fire-1-up

Relax yourself sir, If you'll look back several pages (page 11, 9th post down), i told jojo that i'd be happy to help him with editing the ped files in the data folder, but that part don't come until all of the models are completed, so i'm assuming that he will let me know when he is ready for me to do that part.

As for coding, I can do it some, but i am not on that level yet, not to mention that to unlock all the beta missions and create cutscenes may take a very long time, longer than the 6 months that jojo was shooting for. I was only making a suggestion, since i didn't know if anyone had asked Deezire or not, but Deezire is busy so that's that.

EDIT: just to repeat it again in case anyone missed it, i'll be happy to help when the models are done, just pm me or post.

That's right. I'll be happy foryou to help.

AS FOR DEEZIRE!

HES NOT HELPING. IVE ASKED FOR HES HELP AND HE SAID HES TOO BUSY MAKING HIS MOD AND HAS NO TIME FOR SMALL MODS LIKE MINE.

I DONT WONT DEEZIRE GETTING 100s OF ANGRY ELAMINS AND PMS OF HIM BEEING A DICK OR WHATEVER (THOUGH HES NOT!)

If any of you sends him one that will be your and your conserne only!