3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTA: San Andreas Beta

djmargera

I want to but theres not much i can do in it. I understand the SA coding like thr DAT files lol if tht helps but thts about it. If u have any idea just say.

nuttybutty

I know who that man is now. It's DRUG1. I'll work on getting him in game. .

That guy in grey in the 5th screen looks kind of like a small tree. Or a shrub.

It's also Drug1. But I'm getting some advice from Artur now so I'll TRY to make a dff of him, seeing as the TXd already exist.

Edited by nuttybutty
I know who that man is now. It's DRUG1. I'll work on getting him in game. .

That guy in grey in the 5th screen looks kind of like a small tree. Or a shrub.

It's also Drug1. But I'm getting some advice from Artur now so I'll TRY to make a dff of him, seeing as the TXd already exist.

The model already exists too so don't waist your time re-making him, waist your time rigging him. Rigging is very very very easy once you understand it well enough and good place to start learning about rigging is creative madman's tutorial.. That's how I started.

nuttybutty

Are you kidding? He doesn't exist in DFF. Check the DFF of Drug1 I posted on the pre-previous page.

Edit: Here's Drug1 .dff file .. It's not gonna work..

user posted image

If I am to learn this sh*t, I'll have to learn to suck his giant belly in, loose the cap and glasses. And some other sh*t.

Edited by nuttybutty
markmartir

Look Interesting monocle.gif I cant wait to this mod will be release but it's still not finish. I'll just wait sly.gif

Are you kidding? He doesn't exist in DFF. Check the DFF of Drug1 I posted on the pre-previous page.

Edit: Here's Drug1 .dff file .. It's not gonna work..

user posted image

If I am to learn this sh*t, I'll have to learn to suck his giant belly in, loose the cap and glasses. And some other sh*t.

I don't understand exactly what you want to do, do you want drug1 in game, or a man who resembles him?

Edited by The Grove
nuttybutty

Alright, I want to make Drug1.

I wanted his TXD on a model, but when I found Drug1's model, it's that model ^^^^^^^

So, I'll have to make a new model.

"You feel me now?"

Alright, I want to make Drug1.

I wanted his TXD on a model, but when I found Drug1's model, it's that model ^^^^^^^

So, I'll have to make a new model.

"You feel me now?"

No, have you ever looked at csdrug1 in the cutseen IMG?

Here's a ingame pic:

user posted image

nuttybutty

You still don't get me notify.gif

user posted image

I want HIM!!! He's the guy in the pics!And I found HIM in the cutscene image. That means that I have a totally diffrent GTA SA then you do. Please put that guy for download.

EDIT: I posted a pick of the bandana. It's modded and it's acctually moving when player turns his head.

Edited by nuttybutty
Claude GTA3
You still don't get me notify.gif

user posted image

I want HIM!!! He's the guy in the pics!And I found HIM in the cutscene image. That means that I have a totally diffrent GTA SA then you do. Please put that guy for download.

That's what he just showed you, knickerhead. Take a look at it's textures. IT IS THE SAME GUY.

Drippin'187

he means he wants him with the cornrows n everything

You still don't get me  notify.gif

user posted image

That's what he just showed you, knickerhead. Take a look at it's textures. IT IS THE SAME GUY.

Thank you!!

lol wtf? "i want him" "wait lets spam the post while the guys are working their asses of to make the mod of the sentury" "where allmost on the 20th page and for 2 pages youve been biching anout some drug adic..."

wtf? no seriously wtf? unless you people have some beta info that can be inserted ingame. or youre sure that thats our "gray guy" from the 2 beta pics DONT POST BURRISH AND sh*t AROUND HERE, GOD f*ckIN DAMIT!

Drippin'187

agreed. theres no guarantee that he is the one in the gray shirt but its your best bet. something i dont understand though, he's a drug dealer right? why would the ballas be shootin at a drug dealer when in the actual game the tend to work with them?

also, are you planning on making the safehouse by madd doggs crip transparent like the beta. it looks a lot better with the regular walk in interior and water in the pool

agreed. theres no guarantee that he is the one in the gray shirt but its your best bet. something i dont understand though, he's a drug dealer right? why would the ballas be shootin at a drug dealer when in the actual game the tend to work with them?

also, are you planning on making the safehouse by madd doggs crip transparent like the beta. it looks a lot better with the regular walk in interior and water in the pool

1. youre wrong hes not a drug dealer. well sinse the ballas are shooting him. my guess is that he is a drug adic.

2. youre WRONGthats not Madd Doggs crab. thats a house near madd doggs crib...

Drippin'187

by his name in the img an how he looks i would think hes a dealer. if he was a addict i think he would be skinny an sick lookin like big bear. and i didnt say its madd doggs crib, i said are you planning on making the safehouse BY madd doggs crib transparent like the beta

nuttybutty

I am looking at the textures. And if you were too, you would see that his pic is having Glasses and a Cap. Mine has cornrows. You seriously mean to tell me that's him? I meant that I wanted the man on the TXD I posted on a dff. And that's OBVIOUSLY not him. By the glasses and cap.

Anyways, f*ck that if you don't get me.

Edited by nuttybutty
I still don't belive it's him. Since on that pic he posted, hes wearing a cap and glasses. And on the TXD I posted, he has cornrows and no glasses. What's up with that?

Anyways, f*ck it.

"wait lets spam the post while the guys are working their asses of to make the mod of the sentury"

Exactly what do you mean by working your ass of ? I think that mostly all is done by someone else, but whatever.

ill tell you whats up with that. look above hes head texture. there is a small black space. this is the hat ans glasess textures

nuttybutty

Thanks for saying that. I get it now. Anyways, what happend to the thing with jumping on the cars? I thought it wasen't gonna be in game cause R* didn't like it. Atleast it said so on YouTube. So, will you include it?

the small black textur is for the cap that's right but the glasses are grey the texture is in the pants!!! a small circle in it are the glasses!

Artur$MD
very very good job Artur. How did you know what his face looked like?

I just know that all criminals has one head model with different texturings, so I used this one and retextured it for the texture

very very good job Artur. How did you know what his face looked like?

I just know that all criminals has one head model with different texturings, so I used this one and retextured it for the texture

hmm.. very interesting theory. anyway keep up the good work!!

nuttybutty

Now thats what I'm talking about. Where is the download link. I like them clothes a lot. The head is good too, but I LOVE those treads

Now thats what I'm talking about. Where is the download link. I like them clothes a lot. The head is good too, but I LOVE those treads

very sorry but no Drug dealer for you today. sinse this is mod material. as i understand..

Look I made this beta drug dealer!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

OMFG , you tha beist mayne !

can't made for that kickass mod , good job everybody.

nuttybutty

Wait just a brief moment. . The one with the cap was 'beta', right? NOT the one with Cornrows. Since that's why Danny called me a 'knickerhead'. .

user posted image

Or was I completly right from the beginning?

Or was I completly right from the beginning?

No, the model inside the CS one had a cap and glasses. That was the beta one.