Robert deniro to play Tom goldberg!

Kudos360

smile.gif I if you check out the offficial rockstar GTA4 website and check the 'goods and services' then 'goldberg...' then 'partners' Tom goldberg looks identical to Robert deniro.

I doubt this is a coincidence.

Link please?

1- GTA front page doesn't load for me sad.gif

and

2- I'm lazy anyway tounge.gif

Bhavesh.Chauhan

i guess you're trying too hard mate.. but there is a slight similarity.. you never know wink.gif

Rambone2007
I think it is a coincidence.

THIS.

Tom Goldberg doesn't look that much like De Niro, IMHO.

However, De Niro is on my short-list of possible guest stars in GTA4. From what I've heard most of the voice cast are no-name people but there's one REALLY EPIC castmember. De Niro would be perfect.

...trying too hard..... go and get a picture of Rob D and put it againts the screen buddy.

....if you think thats a coincidence...... then..... I think your an idiot. lol, sorry, but its an exact replica of him..... same mole in same place

link > http://www.rockstargames.com/IV/#?page=gls...nt=interactive0

Thanks for the link mate biggrin.gif

And yeah he does look slightly like Mr. De Niro...but I dunno, it might be coincidence after all!

I don't mean to be harsh, and no doubt I have probably offended those who doubt, but

...MAN....... IT IS A DEAD RINGER FOR HIM.

I don't mean to be harsh, and no doubt I have probably offended those who doubt, but

...MAN....... IT IS A DEAD RINGER FOR HIM.

Then why are you the only person who thinks that?

i dont know if youve been paying attention at all to the previews for gta , but goldberg is the lawyer that your sent to kill. you send him your resume via internet then you go in for a job interview then kill him. so theres no way he plays any part into the game.

im pretty sure they R* stated that the "big" celebrity cameo will b the persons actual name

Femi Kuti is a pretty big guest star... I guess it depends on your idea of "big celebrity"...

Someone posted this yesterday - yes it looks a lot like De Nero from when the shaves his head in Taxi Driver (so if you want to compare, go find a shot from that film). And yes, as I noted yesterday, they both have moles under their right eye.