New vehicle spotted

gamefarter

This is a take on the Escallade, I would guess. You can even see the hood ornament is that of a crown, like a cadillac.

It is in the Playboy X trailer about 14-15 seconds in. You can see it when the passenger door is open, and while it closes.

Just a little heads up for you vehicle enthusiasts out there. icon14.gif

Yeah I Noticed when I first watched, Thanks  icon14.gif

me too but making a topic only about that is just point less a and the range rover look a lik is the new huntly now thats a cool news

but i think that a better name 4 that suv should had been escalady

Edited by eltoro13

SamFromVenturas

Question: Is the SUV at 0:13 the same truck as the one shown in 0:24. The one at 0:13 looks like its definitely based on the Escalade but the one at 0:24 looks more like a Range Rover from the back. If it is the same car it has an Escalade front but a Range Rover back.

UndergroundKing
Question: Is the SUV at 0:13 the same truck as the one shown in 0:24. The one at 0:13 looks like its definitely based on the Escalade but the one at 0:24 looks more like a Range Rover from the back. If it is the same car it has an Escalade front but a Range Rover back.

Its not the same vehicle. The Escalade one had Playboy X in the passenger seat. The Range Rover one had another guy with glasses and a tan jacket in the passenger seat. Also, if you can stop the video right before :24 then you can see the front is not the Escalade. biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...

i reckon the big 4wd will be the huntley, not the cadilcade one but the range rover style one. if you look at screens from gta SA, then screens from the IV trailers, you can see how the huntley could have grown into this new car